CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
The three parties spent literally an hour's worth of time in the bar. Not that they were surprised. Tom leaved in LA  now,which wasn't a meer walk to the nearby park within the neighborhood.
"You know,his right.. right" Zendaya spelled out, trying to control her intake of alcohol.

Being that this was one of the few times she had actually taken some,the experience was not something she enjoyed

"Who's right" Halle asked, looking at her. Zendaya was about to respond when her focus changed to something or someone behind her.
"Daryl..oh my God" she exhaled, making Halle turn around to face her boyfriend.
"Hey zee..long time no see..are you the one that's been hiding my Ariel" he asked, giving Halle a hug and greeting Zendaya with his eyes.
"Oh.. wow... Daryl,I had no idea you were in Atlanta" Halle gasped,not knowing the exact words to spell out. It was a good thing Tim had left five minutes before to check if Tom was anywhere to be seen. She really didn't like those two in the same room together.
"Well, I've been here two weeks now...I knew you wouldn't come over with everything happening with Chloe sooo...here I am" he explained.
"Kk here you are" Zendaya said, merely mocking him without his knowledge.
"Well, Halle I ahhh...I'm gonna go over there and see if I can get some good reception ok" she stood up from her chair, pointing at her phone.
"Oh yeah..cause you definitely need it" Halle spoke out to her as Zendaya left off.
"So..ahhh ... what's with the ghosting, Halle..." Daryl asked, gripping her arm.
"Ouch ... Daryl stop it hurts " she winced as he squeezed her ,not leaving any room for her to move.
"It's nothing compared to what I'm gonna do when you come over...what you thought I wouldn't find out" he seethed.

what you thought I wouldn't find out" he seethed

"Daryl.. please..I ..I ..can't breathe " she gasped the low blood pressure affecting her consciousness.
"Maybe you shouldn't breath.. maybe you.." Daryl started but was cut off by a punch straight to his face coming from behind her.
"Tim..?" Halle gasped,falling into a mascular chest that she assumed was him. It was all a blurry so Halle could only make sense out of small details.
"Oh my... Halle" Zendaya screamed, rushing straight out of the croud of people that had begun to gather around them.
"Tom what happened" she asked, letting Halle moved swiftly from the man's chest into hers.
"This..ass hole was hurting her" she heard Tom finally speak and blinked twice before looking up to see what was happening.
"You ... I'll deal with you.." Daryl started to speak as he got up , threatening the unconscious girl  but even that sentence was short lived when Tom punched his jaw one more time.
"Let me see you fucking touch her...ass hole" he yelled,his rage streaming through his veins. Halle had never seen Tom this angry before. Tim, maybe,but Tom was a different story. The man was always so cool and calm. Almost free from strain.
"Tim..." Zendaya called as Tim came from behind Daryl . Halle's heart beat faster at the fear of what was going to happen.
"Tim.. please don't.." she tried to let out.Tom could only hit the man but

Tom could only hit the man but

Tim was unpredictable.
"Zendaya..take Halle home, we'll be right behind you " Tim interrupted, angrily staring down at Daryl.
"Come on..let's go" Zendaya whispered into Halle's ear, urging her to get up.
"Tim.. don't do anything stupid"  she said when two other men showed up, helping Daryl up. Tim smiled at the two girls before dropping his face down.
"I said...go home... I'll be right behind you" he said and turned around without another word.
"Oh my..ok..I hate fights..let's go" Zendaya traced ,seeing Tom hit one out of the two guys that stood next to Daryl.
"Now.." she said, turning to walk out of the bar . Zendaya knew the fight would go further Infront of her as Tim picked Daryl up and tossed him on the tables nearby.