CHAPTER FORTY THREE

CHAPTER FORTY THREE
With the anxiety disorders fully addressed and recognized,the question still remained as to what she was going to do to get better or just reduce the effects.
"Morning... I picked this up from the floor the other day" Chloe began, handing him the file.
"I would have given you sooner ..I just didn't " she tried to explain as he gently grabbed it.
"I get it...but why didn't you call" he asked, getting back to cutting some stake on the chopping board.
"I did ..you seemed busy with someone..a lady" Chloe responded,not really caring. But she did.
"Chloe..." Tom started before slicing off another chunk of steak.
"Hey..it's ok...this is my fault and it is all on me" Chloe breathed.
"I suggested to keep the ground level zero and...you are" she said, wiping out most of her tears.
"No, I'm not...I almost did it but" Tom said then shook his head.
"How's therapy " he asked.
"Wait.. almost...so??" She asked.
"So I didn't...I gave you a promise, Chloe" Tom told her.
" To always be there even when you can't forget" he said.
"Kk and it's taking everything for me to forget " she cried as he moved closer to her.
"Then don't..." He said, softly.
"But what if you won't always be there.." Chloe let out in a sob.
"What if I wake up one day and you're gone" she said.
"Chloe,I .." Tom stuttered.
"And don't tell me I'm gonna be okay because having you merely hook up with someone else, calling me Chloe...you never ever called me Chloe and it is fucking me up" Chloe cried.
"What makes you think I'm not always gonna be there" Tom asked her, wiping a tear.
"Chloe.. there's not a place in this world that I would go and you won't be there" he expressed.
"What if you died..like Dad " she asked.
"Then I'm just gonna die..but I will always.. always be there for you and with you, especially when you can't forget " Tom said.
"And I'm sure your father felt the same way " he told her.
"Kkk he did...kk you're right " she laughed through her tears.
"See...so tell me what you wanna do" Tom asked her.
"Umm.. what I wanna do is a no can do, Holland.." Chloe began.
"I've been seeing my therapist for quiet some time..she said,as a person dealing with anxiety I should focus on doing things I don't wanna do" she explained.
"Anxiety... that explains so much. So what don't you wanna do" Tom asked,after a while then Chloe bit her lower lip.
"Kk I'd tell you but then I won't be able to do it" she said, looking at him slyly.
"Ok.. then..do it" Tom said and watched her get on her knees in front of him then throw her dreads to the back.
"Why the hell.. wouldn't you wanna do this" he asked as she started to unbuckle his belt.
"Kkk because it's wired kkk and I just umm so this in a movie where they had to make it look like I giving a blow Job" Chloe laughed in her tiny spikey voice.
"Kk I think I need to see that movie" Tom groaned, feeling her tiny hands on his member.
"Kk oh please don't...I'm not proud of it kkk even though it was fake" Chloe said then kitty licked his tip. It took everything in her to not laugh. Tom could tell.
"You can stop if you want" he suggested.
"And have that office secretary on my job...pass" she said , stroking the entire organ back and forth.
"Shit..your little fingers are cold" Tom shutterd with sensession then felt her slow down.
"I'm so sorry..oh my..is " she apologized.
"No no keep..fu..it's, it's a good thing " Tom encouraged and she sucked his tip slowly then back and forth.
"Ummmmhhhmm..this actually taste good" Chloe said, taking it out.
"Fuck...you love how it tastes " she heard him groan as he grabbed her dreads.
"Get up" he told her after orally stroking himself in her a couple of times.
"Did..did I do something wrong" Chloe stuttered and watched him fight back his laugh. Her naive nature was just so funny and ironic. She could sing about it in her songs but had no practical clue what it felt like.
"Kk no,..I ahh.. want you to jump" he said, noticing that all she had on was a tiny mini dress.

He really didn't see any need for her to strip

"Oh my God..oh God, it's too big.. " she breathed when he moved her underwear to the side and  pushed himself inside her hot tight pussy.
"It too big...say that again"  he said under his breath.
"Oh ..oh my God.. Tom it's too big.." chloe sounded out,still adjusting to his slowly applied force.
"But it feels so good" she sighed as she started to bounce along with his thrust.
"So fucking.." Tom breathed out, placing her on the counter.
"So good.. mmmmmmhhh,right there" she moaned when he position himself in that instance and thrusted in her repeatedly.
"You're so tight" he told her, pushing back her dreads.
"Mmmmmmhhh yeah, tighter than her couchie " she wined then threw her head back to his thrusts.
"So tight.. fuck so much wetter.. tighter" he said.
"Argh... it's so good, yeah...oh Tom, please don't stop" she cried.
"Can't stop.." he repeated.
"Fuck.. ah ou ..I think I..shii.." Chloe moaned.
"Kk ouch...just don't cum inside me " she giggled.
"Yeah, maybe when Ella's three..yeah?" He hinted,still blowing her down.
"Ohh...yeeaahhhsss...yes please.. fuck " Chloe  screamed and let out a groaned, getting to her climax.
"Kk when Ella's three..wow" she giggled, letting him pull out of her while she got down on her knees and sucked him completely.
"Wow..ok...How much of that fake shit did you watch" Tom asked , catching his breath after Cumming all over her.
"Kk a..lot" she giggled, getting up on her feet.