CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE
The pressure of having to lie to Zendaya in her face about the night of the festival was getting to her even more as days went by. It was no wonder Chloe needed a distraction. Something to drive her of course and into a more positive Lane. Her art.
"Yes,Chloe ..thank you for finally wanting to meet me" Mr Washington said,as they took their seats on the restaurant table for three.
"You,....after two weeks and all" he joked and she nervously dropped her head down to laugh a little, leaning against Timothy besides her.
"It is my pleasure, Mr Washington, sir..I ..am truly sorry for the delay" she apologized.
"No,I understand... involving your manager in every course of your career is playing it smart" Mr Denzel commented,

 involving your manager in every course of your career is playing it smart" Mr Denzel commented,

with an understanding node.
"Mr Washington,I have already gone over the papers with her lawyer and....I think we're ready for the prodigy." Timothy begun, bringing forth the documents he had received from Mr Washington a few days before.
"Well ,I mean...if that's what she wants" he paused and they both turned over to  her. Chloe felt the whole atmosphere tense up before she could speak. Nothing looked  the same anymore.
"Auuummm ....yeah, I can't wait to..." Chloe started, before feeling stomach turn around, massively inside her.
"Chloe?" Timothy called , gently placing a hand on hers.
"Are you ok" he asked.
"Ahh.. actually, excuse me for one moment"  Chloe said, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

 actually, excuse me for one moment"  Chloe said, getting up and heading to the bathroom

"What the hell.." she wondered then another identical rush to her throat piled up from the pit of her stomach. Bending her head down so she could vomit the clearly unwanted content out,Chloe let it all out.
"Hey choe" Timothy said , walking into the bathroom.
"Is there something wrong with the contract" he asked, getting closer to the vomiting princess.
",Kk no Tim,the contract is perfect..this is everything I've literally worked for" Chloe told him after lifting her head up then back down again to puke some more.
"I just ..am not feeling Soo good..." She left off.
"Maybe I should take you home" Tim suggested, causing Chloe to alertly lift her head up. In addition to being a great manager , Tim was a great friend to the girls.

It was no wonder he preferred their health status instead of their work any day

It was no wonder he preferred their health status instead of their work any day. He was perfect.
"What..no...if we walk out of this place without my signature attached to that contract..." Chloe d denied.
"I might not get another chance like this, Tim " she said to him.
"Yeah....but,you know my rule." Timothy reminded her. The rule was simple. work is great only if it is healthy.
"Yes this is healthy.... I'm just nervous that's all" she lied. Infact,Chloe didn't even know what was wrong with her because she had bearly eaten before the meeting. It was wired.
"Are you sure" he asked, giving her a benefit of a doubt.
"Yes, Tim. I'm sure" she replied, getting a napkin and wiping her mouth then popping a mint down her throat.
"Agh...fine..but just this once,chlo ..." Tim emphasized, pointing at her.

"Yeah

"Yeah... ofcourse. Just this once "Chloe rephrased and took Tim's arm as he lead her out of the door. Thankfully Mr Washington was still there, waiting. All they had to do was sign the contract and that is what they did before heading back home