CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY
Provided that the interview was over,Chloe , Tim,zee and Halle started to drive back to their homes , avoiding any questions from anyone on the way there.
"So that was something" Halle opened up,the car ride being to quite for her.
"Kk ah ...yeah..zee ,you wanna explain what the fûck just happened out there" Tim referenced , trying to understand.

"Only if she wants to explain why she's pregnant

"Only if she wants to explain why she's pregnant .. because that's why I mentally exploded." Zendaya began.
"Oh wait..we already know why .... she's been fucking with Tom...new question " she stressed out loud.
"Zendaya " Halle soundly called.
"Why has she been fucking with Tom?" Zee correspondingly asked everyone.
"Zee I'm sorry " Chloe heard herself say.
"Yes... aren't we all" zee said.
"Ahh listen I'm gonna get off from here..." she started.
"See you around Zee " Halle spoke up , when Zendaya opened the car seat and stepped out.
"See you around too... your back stabbing sister, fucking the love of my life ..not so much" Zendaya responded and gently closed the door then turned around without another word,

not so much" Zendaya responded and gently closed the door then turned around without another word,

walking into the empty streets of Atlanta Georgia. It a while but she still came across a black car , which she was not mistake was Tom's,driving towards her as it stopped and got in.
"So ,I watched the interview" he started,the drive back home being too quiet for him just like Halle.
"Kk ok, before we go there... because I know we're going there" zendeya chuckled.
"Why don't you tell me what you want Tom " Zendaya rephrased.
"I would like to know why you put Eliza on the light like that" he replied.
"Ohh on the spot...cause she's...ok" zendeya said, pretending to realize something.
"My question is...what do you want..as in ..me or Chloe" she asked outloud.
"Zendaya?" He called in question.
"But since we're talking about...let's talk about....I haven't really.." Zendaya trailed.
"You wanna know why I lashed out..Tim wants to know...cause I couldn't hold it any more, Tom " she yelled.
" you're being too loud " he said.
"Well yeah ...but you didn't complain when it was her .." Zendaya joked
"Zendaya " he calmly sounded.
"Infact,you made her get Loud.." she went on, restricting word play in her statement.
"Zendaya " Tom yelled, pulling up to a stop and parking the car away from the road. Thet were now in between Georgia and the road that led to lA.
"Tom" she faintly called,his anger literally shaking her.
"Look,I love you...so much. But I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you talk to the mother of my first child...is that okay" Tom emphasized,still keeping his cool.
"Now, being that I love you...I'm going to take what you have said in mind and choose to be with you." He said.
"And Chloe?" She arched.
"I'm gonna have to talk to Elizabeth...reach something mutual,if this is ever happening again " Tom admitted, guesturing in the space between them.
"But I need you to please stop .... everything that happened wasn't entirely her choice to make, it was mine as well otherwise there wouldn't be a baby" he said and she gave him an understanding node.
"So.. when are you going to talk to her..you know,.. before the internet can get a chance to make my outburst on live TV a thing" she hinted.
"I'm going to drop you off to your place... since it isn't as far then head back into Atlanta afterwards, yeah?" He said in question form and nodded as he reached out to kiss her lips

 since it isn't as far then head back into Atlanta afterwards, yeah?" He said in question form and nodded as he reached out to kiss her lips

softly.
Tom made a u turn after dropping Zendaya off just as he had said he would, heading straight into the city's park till he made it to her place.
"Tom?... where's Zendaya" Chloe asked after opening the door that he knocked on before letting himself in.
"She's..it doesn't matter...I need to talk to you" he said, taking a sit and guesturing her to do the same right next to her.
"Oh .. ahhh...what about" she arched, concern now evident in her tone. Chloe could tell something was wrong.
"What is happening between us right now is hurting a lot of people...I'm sure you've noticed that" Tom said.
"Get to the point, Tom " she demanded.
"Zendaya asked me to choose between you and her and I chose ...her" he summarized.
"Well, Durr " she said.
"What?" He questioned.
"Tom,you and Zendaya love each other. I'm just the girl who happened ....accidentally....so , Durr " chloe said, feeling her belly.
"If you ask me...I don't think you even had to choose... it's so obvious " she added.

 it's so obvious " she added

"And the baby.." he asked,her cool but somehow unsettling attitude breaking him. She was hurting and it was all his fault.
"I'll... I'll.. figure something out" Chloe replied.
"That's not good enough " Tom immediately countered. They may not have been together in this situation romantically but raising the baby as a dual was definitely the plan.
"It doesn't matter... because you love her. I don't want the baby to compete with that" Chloe sighed.
"What if I... wanna be in the baby's life" he asked.
"Is that what you told Zee?" Chloe retraced and he shook his head sadly after a while.
"Kk bye Tom..." she said,facing down so he wouldn't see her cry . But he did and it killed him even more.