kisses & cuddles.

CHAPTER SEVENkisses & cuddles

CHAPTER SEVEN
kisses & cuddles.

It is late at night, past midnight as the girl is writing all her thoughts down in a notebook, just to get it out of her head

Earlier today she was informed of how Lily was acting at the auditions, and that she didn't get the part of Belle.

Instead Ashlyn got Belle, and she is happy for the girl, Ricky also got the part of the beast.

Even though he auditioned with bet on it.

But she is happy for all the people who got a part, even though she didn't.

But maybe that is better, she should honestly take a break.

Maybe right now as well, it is close to 1, she should go to sleep.

So that is exactly what she does, and still feeling tired from her earlier attack she was out within 10 minutes.

Ricky peeks trough her open window in the room and sees his girlfriend asleep in her bed.

He climbs trough the window as quietly as he can and walks closer to the bed, looking at her.

He couldn't sleep, constantly thinking about what had happened at school today, and he just needed to see her.

See that she is okay.

So he skated to her house and climbed trough her window in the middle of the night.

He kicks his shoes off quietly and strips down to his boxers before gently lifting the covers ans climbing in her bed.

He wraps his arm around her waist and buries his head in her hair.

Still asleep, Eleanor moves closer to him.

And that caused him to smile.

He closes his eyes, finally feeling at ease with his girl now in his arms and drifts off into sleep.

-

Eleanor is sure she went to bed alone. That she didn't fall asleep with someone spooning her.

So why is there a arm around her waist, and can she sees a skateboard near her window?

Why does she see a pile of clothes next to  a pair of converse which could only belong to one person?

She turns around in his arms, and yep Ricky Bowen is laying in her bed.

She doesn't remember him being here when she fell asleep, so he must have climbed trough her window after she fell asleep.

That would explain the leaf in his hair.

She giggles softly as she reaches forward to remove the leaf from his curls.

"Baby." Eleanor whispers, gently shaking his shoulder. "Rick."

He groans as he nuzzles closer to her, ignoring her calling.

"Ricky." She repeats.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you in my bed right now?"

"Wanted to see you." He mutters, still half asleep. "Was worried."

She sighs softly. "I already texted you I was okay."

Ricky blinks, more awake now. However he makes no movement to remove his head from her neck. "Still."

"You didn't wake up any of my parents, right?" She asks, looking down at the head of curls.

He lightly shakes his head. "Nope. I made sure to be quiet."

"Good." She breathes out. "You should go in a bit though, before they notice you're here."

"Can we just cuddle a bit more?" He finally lifts his head to look at her.

She looks at the clock on her wall. "Just for a little, you have to go in 30 minutes."

He groans. "Do I have to?"

"Remember what happened last time you slept over and my mom walked in?" She reminds him.

"Hey, this time we have clothes on!"

She rolls her eyes. "Still, If you wanna stay longer you're gonna have to go back out and use the front door."

"But I'm so comfortable." He whines. "Come on, she won't walk in, will she?"

"She will. Has been doing so every morning since she caught us." Eleanor huffs.

He sighs defeated. "Fine, I'll climb out and ring the doorbell in a bit."

"Good, then we can cuddle again." She hums.

"Orrr..." He grins.

"No Richard. Not when my parents are home." Eleanor huffs.

He pouts. "Can I atleast get a kiss?"

He already leaned in.

"We have morning breath!" She exclaims, leaning back causing her to fall on her back.

"I don't exactly care about that." He smiles, climbing over her so he is above her.

"Rickyy." She drags out his name. "Do not kiss me."

"I'm gonna kiss you."

"Do not kiss m-"

He kissed her.

Enjoy some fluff!!

Enjoy some fluff!!