what girlfriends are for

CHAPTER SEVENTEENwhat girlfriends are for

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
what girlfriends are for

"Hey, uh Eleanor, right?" A voice speaks up from behind Eleanor.

Eleanor frowns, not recognizing the voice, but as she turns around she does recognize the girl standing there.

"Maddie, yeah. Hi." Maddie is the girl who tried to help Eleanor while she was having a panick attack.

"I was gonna ask you the next time I saw you how you were. Even though it took longer to find you again then I thought, I still wanted to ask."

Eleanor smiles at the girl. "I'm okay now, thank you."

"No worries!" She exclaims. "Even though the blonde guy seemed what he was doing, and after that I saw you wirh I suppose your boyfriend and you seemed... better, I still wanted to ask myself."

"Yeah, Seb luckily knew what to do to calm me down, it's not the first time he experienced me having a panick attack. Ricky was a bit shook up aswell, but he instantly made me feel better aswell, he has that effect on me." Eleanor smiles softly.

"I suppose Ricky is your soulmate?" She carefully asks, in case she has it all wrong.

Eleanor nods her head. "Yeah he is."

"Well then I understand that he had that effect on you, I met mine last semester.. But we still are keeping it on the low." She explains.

Eleanor smiles at the girl. "Maybe I could meet him someday. Or her, them. Let's stick with them."

She chuckles softly. "Yeah, uh it's a her. She's not out the closet yet, though."

"Ah, Okay, then no meeting her till she's out. I understand that." Eleanor nods her head. "Speaking of soulmates, mine isn't feeling the happiest right now, so I probably should go find him."

"Yeah, no ofcourse. I hope we can see each other again, you seem cool."

Eleanor softly bites her lip. "If you give me your phone I can add myself on snap or instagram."

Maddie nods her head, reaching for her phone. "I'd like that."

Eleanor takes the phone which is opened on snapchat, she quickly adds herself before handing the phone back.

-

"Hey," Eleanor says as she finally finds her soulmate in their stairwell.

He looks up as he hears her voice, fiving her a smile which doesn't quite reach his eyes. "Hi."

She sits down next to him, their knees touching. "What's wrong?"

He sighs, bringing his hand up to run his fingers trough his curls. "My dad just ordered me my plane ticket."

She nods her head in understanding. "And now you're regretting wanting to go?"

He chuckles wirh no humor. "Yeah, you can say that."

"It's only for a few days, Rick. Surely it can not go that bad. And if it does, I'm only a phone call away, you know that." She reassures him.

"I'd rather have you there with me." He admits. "I feel like that instantly would make things easier."

"If I could I would have, Rick." She sighs softly, grabbing his hand and interwining their fingers.

"Can't you come?" He interwines their fingers.

"If I had a plane ticket or money for it, I would." She smiles sadly.

He turns his head to her. "My dad, he said that if I wanted someone, more aimed at you, with me he understood and was willing to buy another ticket."

Her eyes widden slightly. "Rick.. I can't let him do that. That's just too much."

"Please, Ellie. I really want you with me there." He pleads.

She bites her lip in thoughts, he really wants her with him, she can feel that. But that's alot of money for his father too pay.

"I want to pay half." She decides. "That's what I can afford I do not want to let him pay for everything."

Ricky nods his head, a sigh of relief escaping his lips. "I will tell him that, thank you, baby."

She sighs softly, leaning forward to sweetly kiss his lips for a few seconds. "I guess that's what girlfriends are for."

"