midnight kisses.

CHAPTER FOURmidnight kisses

CHAPTER FOUR
midnight kisses

 Ricky and Eleanor had arrived together at Ashlyn's New Years Eve party

Ricky and Eleanor had arrived together at Ashlyn's New Years Eve party. Ricky had droven them, because Eleanor doesn't have her drivers license yet.

Even though she might consider walking back home if he's going to sing bet on it the whole ride again.

The boy even sang bet on it when they walked into Ashlyn's house.

Listen she loves Ricky and his dorkiness, and she infact does love Zac Efron and his songs, but she can only listen to it for so many times.

"Ricky, I'm begging you stop with that song or I might consider breaking up with you." Eleanor groans.

They both know she wouldn't really break up with him, but hey, the power of words.

"Okay, Does anybody not know we're doing High School Musical Two?" Carlos asks over the clapping and cheers for Ricky's 'performance'.

"We are? Woo-hoo!" Ej exclaims happily, and either he is really clueless or a great actor.

"There's a box in there," Carlos points behind him. "There are some papers and a pen, write you guys new years resolutions on it and out then in the box."

Ricky grabs her hand and pulls her along. They reach the box and Ricky grabs a paper and the pen first, starting to write down.

"Here." He holds out the pen for her after he finished writing.

"I'm not gonna write anything." Eleanor denies.

Ricky frowns. "Why not?"

"I don't really have anything to wish for." She shrugs her shoulders. "I pretty much have everything I want already, I'm just gonna let the new year hit me and see how it goes."