North High.

CHAPTER FIFTEENNorth High

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
North High.

Even though Eleanor isn't in the musical this semester, she still likes to hang around the cast and help backstage

So when they saw the video of North High, with Lily she was there, she also was there when they decided to break into North High to get their beast mask back.

So she also is standing in the school right now.

"based on their instagram post, the mask has fo be in their costume shop. We know from their Instagram over shares, That North High has dance rehearsal today so they'll be in their dance studio."

"They have their own dance studio?" Gina asks, and Eleanor admits that that does sound pretty amazing.

She also has to admit that this school is amazing. It is really pretty and it has just amazing stuff, She wished their school had an dance studio.

"We're raiding their costumes, and not leaving till we have our mask." Carlos states.

"What team?" Ricky asks, holding his hand out in the middle.

Everyone, except for Carlos and Eleanor puts their hands on top of his.

"Maybe we shouldn't." Carlos tells them, only to be completely ignored.

"Wildcats!"

Eleanor purses her lips. "Yeah, why not announce we're here."

They walk inside a room and watch in awe at all the stuff in there.

Ellie looks trough the pile of clothes, looking for the beast mask which she can't find. She has to admit those costumes are amazing, like no shade to Kourtney bjt these are such high quality.