stolen jackets

STOLEN JACKETSchapter 1

STOLEN JACKETS
chapter 1

If there's one thing Eleanor didn't expect to happen, it is that she's spending her last day before break in a locker, but here she is, waiting in a locker for her que to come out and sing her part with Ricky

They're filming a video for their drama clubs instagram, it's a christmas song.

And to match the theme the girl is dressed in a red skirt, a white sweater with Ricky's jeanjacket over it which she had stolen at one point in their relationship.

Her make up is the normal as usual, just some bolder eyeliner and bright red lipstick had been added.

Her curls are down with the front pieces braided back into two ponytails so it stays out of her face while dancing.

She realizestheir que is coming up so she pushes open the locker at the same time as Ricky does.

"Holding your hand when it gets cold," Eleanor sings as she steps out of the locker.

"Promise me you'll never let go." Ricky then grabs Bailee her hands.

"It's winterbreak but we'll never break apart ." She smiles brightly as Ricky twirls her around.

"A season of celebrating' the memories we'll be making, making a change making a new start." Nini joins them as the couple walks behind the corner.

"I'm gonna make my mark." Gina walks between Ricky and Eleanor, causing them to let go of each others hand.

"There's something in the air, about to go off right now. lighting up all around. I feel it coming something in the air. A time to look forward to. Get ready for something new. I feel it coming, Something in the air." The whole theatre crew does the choreography as they dance towards the theatre.