birthday celebrations.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
birthday celebrations.

"Rick? we have to go!" She calls out to her boyfriend from her place on his bed.

The girl is wearing a simple red dress, she didn't wabt to doll up too much, it is Carlos his day after all, but she did want to kinda look cute.

Now she just is waiting for Ricky to finish whatever he is doing in the bathroom so they can head to Seb's barn to make sure they have everything ready and if needed fix up the last things.

Ricky rushes out of the bathroom, wearing some simple jeans and a hoodie. "I'm done, let's go."

She giggles as she stands up and makes her way towards him. "Did you for once look at something other then your hair in the bathroom?"

He frowns, shaking his head. "No, why?"

"Cause my lipgloss is smeared all on and around your lips." She chuckles before going to grab a make up wipe from her bag.

"Oh- that explains why my lips are kinda sticky." He nods his head.

"This is exactly why we shouldn't have a make out session 5 minutes before we have to leave for something." She sighs, wiping the wipw over his face to gwt ridd of all of her lipgloss. "Now we're gonna be late."

"Now we won't." He pats her hair down a bit at the top of her head seeing ut had gotten a bit frizzy. "Let's go."

-

The party had officially started, and thwy now were waiting for Seb and Carlos to enter the barn.

"Happy birthday, carlos!" They all shouted as soon as they enter.

"Wait this can't be happening." Carlos says, looking around his friends.

"It is." Seb smiles.

"I'm not wearing a party outfit." Carlos exclaims.

"We've got you all covered."

Not long after Carlos had changed clothes, and they were really gonna start now.

Ricky quickly presses a kiss onto her head before rushing off, seeing he and Nini were the first to start talking.

"Hey everyone," Nini says into the microphone. "I think I kinda you know,"

After They finished their speech Ricky had jouned her again and Gina was next to speak, her voice kinda shaky as she speaks.

Next Gina does a dance she had redone as Carlos came up with it originally.

While Gina is dancing they all are complimenting her and cheering the girl on.

After the dance it was time for Seb and Eleanor to go and prepare for their little performance.

"Hey, Rick. I'm quickly gonna find Seb, I'll see you in a bit, yeah?" She asks him, looking up at him.

He nods his head. "Alright, see you in a bit, love."

She smiles, reacing up to kiss his cheek before meeting with Seb outaide the barn.

Meanwhile instead Carlos is wondering where his boyfriend had went.

"You will do great, Seb." She reassures her friend as he kinda is panicking.

"I'm just not sure I chose the right song an-"

"Seb. Trust me, he will love and we are gonna kill ir on this truck, alright?"

Well she hopes he agrees with that because the truck is droven inside, so he doesn't really have a choice.

Seb then explains why he chose the song, and the girl smiles softly, she didn't know this.

Seb signs for her to starts playing and the gurl presses the keys to start the music. Seb joins in quickly.

After they finished the song everyone sas left in tears, it is clear this song has a important meaning to everyone.

She quickly hugs Seb and Carlos before going towards her soulmate. "Hi." She smiles, happily walking into his arms as he had opened them once she was in arm reach.

"Hi, baby." He smiles, closing his arms around her. "You did so good up there."

She shrugs her shoulders. "It was all Seb, it was his idea, I just played the piano."

"Well you played it very good." He presses a kiss onto her hair.

"Thank you, sweetheart." She smiles softly. "Are you okay? You cried."

He huffs. "We all cried, Ellie. I'm surprised you and Seb didn't cry."

"Oh trust me I was crying on the inside," She nods her head.  "like the ugly kind."

He chuckles. "Yeah well, we all have a connection with that song I guess."

She nods her head, he is right, thwy all do connect with that song.

"I guess we do."