orange hoodie.

CHAPTER NINEorange hoodie

CHAPTER NINE
orange hoodie

"Hi Mike!" Eleanor greets as she enters into the Bowens new household

Mike turns around and smiles at the girl he had seen a lot in his house since summer. "Morning, Eleanor. Ricky's in his room."

Eleanor nods her head. "Okay, thank you."

She then proceeds to walk up the stairs and towards his room.

The door is already opened, and she frowns at all the boxes in his room, he still hadn't unpacked those.

She watches as her shirtless boyfriend (She definetly stared) rummages trough some boxes, and she quickly figured he is looking for something.

"Whatcha looking for?" She asks, walking trough the maze of boxes as she flops down on his bed.

"Hi El," He mutters, not looking up from the box once. "I can't find a thing in this new house, I swear!"

"Maybe it'll helped if you unpacked?" She suggests.

"Probably." He agrees. "But I have been telling my self I'l doo it tomorrow. Then the day after tomorrow. And so it goes on."

"Sounds like you." She nods her head, watching as he looks trough an other box. "Now what are you looking for? I could help you look."

He sighs as he finished looking trough the box. "No, that's no use. It's not in here. I checked all these boxes atleast twi-"

He stops as he turns around, throwing his head back as he laughs.

"What?" She frowns as she watches him shake his head while laughing.

"That," He points at the girl. "Is what I've been looking for."

She looks down at the orange hoodie she currently is wearing. "I mean, you said it yourself, half your closet is in mine."

He shakes his head as he walks towards the bed, falling on top of her.

"Ricky!" She exclaims. "Get off, you are heavy!"

He places his hands next to her head as he pushes himself up to get his weight off her. "Are you calling me fat?" He looks offended at her.

Eleanor rolls her eyes. "You know exactly what I'm saying, Bowen."

He grins as he leans down, pecking her lips. "What, that I have muscles? Which you probably have been starring at since you walked in?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "You're my boyfriend. I have the right to look at you."

"That you do." He agrees. "You don't have the right to steal all my clothes though."

"Technically I didn't steal it."

"What, it just appeared in your room?" He raises an eyebrow.

"You actually left in my room one time when you sneaked in while I was sleeping." Which is very often, by the way.

"You could have given it back." He tells her, falling on his back on her right.

The girl tills her head to look at him. "If you leave it in my room it practically belongs to me."

"Says who?" He snorts.

"Me. And I am always right." She saus very comfident.

"Are you sure about that, sweetheart?"

Eleanor nods her head, turning on her side as she cuddles into his chest. "Very."

He sighs as he wraps his arm around her. "I want this one back, Eleanor."

She pouts, causing him to chuckle. "You know the rule, Ellie. You can have 3 shirts of mine at a time. Want this one, I get another back."

It's a rule he came up with just so he actually would have some shirts left in his closet seeing she loves to steel his clothes.

"Fine." She mutters. "But I am gonna keep wearing it today."

He presses a kiss on her temple. "Give it back to me by tomorrow."

"Okay." She sits up. "You, find a shirt to leave, we have to leave soon or we'll be late."

"You sure you want me to put on a shirt? You have been starring quite a lot, love." He smirks.

"While I love seeing you shirtless, yes. Get dressed. Ans I was not starring!" She calls out as she exita his room.

"You were!"

"I was not!"

She was.