Errmm, Come Again?! (31)

I looked from Zayn and saw Josh laughing hysterically.

I immediately dove into the water and swam next to Zayn, trying to support him, but I was failing, slipping under with him. Liam was soon at Zayn's other side helping us to float. We got to the stairs after some struggle and I was beyond livid.

"JOSHUAAA!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" I stomped right over to Josh, who was still in mid-cackle, with my hands balled into fists. I punched him square in the jaw following with a blow right under his eye. Josh cried out in pain and swung for my head, probably thinking I was Zayn. I dodged his blow, and dove into the pool swimming to the opposite side.

I climbed up the stairs to get out of the pool and was greeted by Breene & the boys.

"Way to go chica!!! You beat his ass!" Breene shouted followed by a chorus of "Yeah!"s & "Serves him right!"s.

"Haha thanks guys! Where's my Zayn?" Emerging from behind the rest.

"I'm here babe!"

"We will give you guys a second." Liam pardoned himself and the others and they headed off back to the fence.

I started to speak first after just staring at Zayn for a few moments. "I just want to apologize for my ballistic, angry, mental, dou-"

"Grace, stop!" He put his pointer finger to my lips. "Thank you for what you did, but it wasn't necessary. I was going to go 'speak' with him after I got out."

I bit his finger and he pulled back with an "Ouch!!!"

"Hah! No, Zayn, I had to do it. I can't have my family hating you. And do NOT give me that whole 'less of a man' shit. Okay?"

He nodded, "Okay babe." pulled me close, and kissed my forehead. I backed away and kissed his chin, making him shake his head and laugh.

I scrunched my nose up. "What's so funny Malik?"

"I just realized that you can't reach my lips without standing on your tiptoes" he said sticking his tongue out.

"Careful babe!", I retorted while grabbing his tongue & pulling on it between my finger and thumb. His eyes widened and he winced, immediately stopping his laughter.

"What's the matter Zayn? Girlfriend got your tongue?" I turned my head to see Niall holding Breene's hand, while both were laughing at Zayn & me.

Zayn used my distraction to his advantage, pulling his tongue back in, biting my fingers quickly, then wrapping his arms around me pulling me backwards so my back was on his chest.

I could feel him picking me up and he was getting closer & closer to the pool.

"Shouldn't have don't that Lyd!" He smirked and dumped me in the ice cold deep end.

I shot up from the bottom of the pool, pulling myself out, on a hunt for that toned, tanned, sexy Brit.

"Jaaaaay!!! You're going to get it!!!"