Errmm, Come Again?! (20)

I stood there and looked at Zayn. I'm not sure what the expression was on my face, but I know it wasn't attractive.

"Me. Niall. Tonight. Dinner. Fun-ness."

"Soo, it's not a date right?"

"Yes Zayn! I'm telling you, my boyfriend, I'm going on a date with your best mate and I'm asking you to help me pick out an outfit to rub it in your face! What do you think? I know your sick, but would I really cheat on you? With Niall none the less?" (No offense to Niall I mean he is Breene's!)

"Geez Gracie! I'm sorry! I just, I wanna, dang it. Why do I have I be sick? I wanted to take you out tonight. But instead you're going with my bandmate. You have to understand how I feel!"

"Malik please. You know that I wish you weren't sick either. But if I'm stuck in this hotel all day listening to people puke, I'll be sick too. And I HATE being sick."

"Ok babe. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry!" 

"Whatever you say. Now let's see those outfits!!"

He 

wiggled his eyebrows on that pale face of his, causing me to laugh and roll my eyes!

I pulled out 2 of my favorite outfits I had brought. One was a white polo t-shirt that I would tuck into black shorts and wear a pink belt and hot pink and white flower flats with. The other one was a nude half see through shirt that I wore a slip under with salmon-y pink shorts and nude flats.

I personally favored the second outfit slightly more than the first. I thought Zayn would approve more of the preppy, innocent style of the first outfit, rather than the slightly risky second choice. And guess what? I was correct!

"I like the white with black and pink outfit better! Save the other one for when WE go out!" Zayn chose adding the last part with a wink. "But, you don't have to wear a tank top underneath if you don't want too!"

My face got cheery red. Oh my gosh. I can't below he just said that!

"Zayn Jawaad Malik! Do you want me to NOT go on 

a date with you?! Maybe I should just wear that outfit tonight..." I trailed off looking at Zayn with wide eyes.

"Now babe, don't joke like that." Man, he took that to heart. Must be his emotions kicking in. It's probably time for his man period.

I moved from the edge of the bed to where I was leaning over him. Quite seductively I may add if I do say so myself!

He bit his lip and looked at me while putting his hands behind his head. Oh gosh, this boy is irresistible!!

"I am?"

Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Did I just say that out loud?

Zayn chuckled. "Yes, and you said that out loud too!"

"Oh well, it's the truth, yeah?" Asking rhetorically leaning in to kiss him.

He met me half way and took his hands from behind that beautiful head of his, and pulled me down on top of him. I was laying on Zayn Malik. Sweet. Thank Paul I closed the door!

He wrapped his arms around my 

waist messing with the him of my top. I know he wouldn't try anything, 

or would he? Either way it made me nervous. But right now, I didn't care! I loved Zayn and thats all that matters!

I moved my palms that were pressed against his chest up to his less than perfect hair. I knotted my fingers in it, not breaking this wonderful kiss!