Errmm, Come Again?! (19)

"Should we wake them up?"

"No, get a picture first!"

"This is too cute!"

I heard the wonderful british and irish accents before I registered what the voices were saying. I heard a camera click as well as an iPhone snap a photo.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Zayn, he was sleeping, but he looked slightly troubled. I lifted my head and looked at the guilty party taking pictures.

It was Liam and Niall! Of course! The Irish accent was obvious, but I was surrounded by Brits. All their accents are confusing when you're half asleep!

"Do you boys mind? We were sleeping peacefully here!"

I glanced at the clock. It was 1 in the afternoon. Dang, we slept in well!

"Yeah, well missy, we were actually gonna just make sure he was ok. Louis and Breene are sick. We think it's food poisoning." His Irish accent was full of concern.

He added on something quietly. "I'm glad it not contagious!" I looked at him, able to read his lips and blushed. He winked and I stuck my tongue out at him, Zayn wasn't awake, so my tongue wasn't held onto this time.

"Well, I admit he doesn't look fully well, but he slept through the night." I answered Niall.

"Grace, we'll leave you guys alone but wake him up and ask him if he's alright, yeah?" Liam asked me starting to close the door.

"Sure thing daddy d!" I replied as it shut gently.

"I'm glad they left babe now where were we?" Zayn's deep morning voice startled me! I jumped a bit!

"I thought you were sleeping Malik?!"

He pulled my back closer to his chest, like at the beginning of the night.

"I was awake the whole time! I don't exactly feel 100%."

"You little creeper! Listening to my conversation!"

I kicked his foot. My eyes widened. There wasn't a sheet between us!

"Actually, I'm a 5'10 cre-"

"Zayn? What happened to the sheet?!" I cut him off, my tone was serious and urgent.

"You fell asleep before I did last night. I was up for a while thinking. You kicked the covers off! Right as I was about to fall asleep, you started shivering in my arms. So I pulled the covers on top of both of us and went to sleep. I hope that's ok babe."

"Yeah, we're good. I just didn't know what happened. Everything else was the same except that so I was a little concerned!"

"I noticed Gray! Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything without our compliance!"

I turned around to face him. "Haha ok babe good to know!!"

His face suddenly looked green, like Breene's did last night. "Uh oh!" I said as Zayn jumped outta the bed and ran to the bathroom. He got to the toilet just in time.

I followed him to the bathroom, just like I did Breene. Except, I didn't have to hold his hair, that would've been awkward!

I turned on the bathroom fan, and rubbed his back. I hate throw up, like the smell, the sight of it, everything. But when it's people I care about, I push through the nauseating feeling in my stomach.

He flushed the toilet and stood up. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry Gracie. You didn't have to see that."

"You don't have to apologize for being sick. There's no reason for that silly goose."