Errmm, Come Again?! (34)

HARRY'S POV

Last night lasted forever. Internal debates are not fun. Should I send the video to Josh? What would he do with it? I can't hurt my best friend or the love of my life.

*flashback to the night before in Harry's room*

^Answer your phone! Answer your phone! ANSWER YOUR PHONE!^

"I have really for to change that damn annoying ringtone" I grumbled. "Hmm blocked number. Interesting." I picked up the phone.

"Hellooooo?"

"Harry?"

"Yes? Who is this?"

"Harry, this is Josh. I know you have the 'incident' recorded."

"How the hell did you get my number?"

"I have my ways."

"Explain or hang up."

"Chill out bro. I got it from Grace's phone when she was hyperventilating."

"Well the girl had a proper reason."

"Anyways, Harry, I need that video."

"No way. I already deleted it."

"We both know you wouldn't do that."

"And you know what I would or wouldn't do?"

"I know you resent Zayn. He also almost broke your face. He embarrassed you. He put his girlfriend before you. You haven't even known her for a month."

I tightened my grip on the phone more and more during this list. I felt like I needed to punch something. He was right.

Josh was still talking. "I mean, it's supposed to be bros before hoes right?"

"Do NOT call Grace that word. She is beautiful. She is kind. She is smart. She is smart."

"Woah, woah, dude. You love Grace don't you?"

I had never really thought of that. Do I love Grace? Who am I kidding. I would do anything for her. She makes my day better. I don't show it because I can't raise suspicion.

"You still there?"

"Yeah, I do love her. But I'm going to have to think about the video. But I have one question."

"You want to know what I'm going to do with it, don't you?"

"Tell me."

"Grace would not want anyone to see that. So I would use it as blackm-"

"Blackmail? For what?"

"I dislike Zayn. He doesn't fit in with our family and I know she wants to be with him forever. They both want that, it's obvious by the way they look at each other. But you, I like you. Your image goes well with our family."

"But how does that bring my Grace in?" Woah, did I just call her mine? Oh shit, I have it bad.

"Blackmail against her. So she will dump him. And perhaps date you."

"Oh. I see."

"Harry, I know you want that. I do too. I know you want Zayn to see the truth. I know it bothers you. I know you want her. Send me the video and she can be yours."

"Let me think about this. I'll call you tomorrow with an answer."

"Hurry, times ticking." And with that, Josh hung up. What am I going to do?

*end of flashback*

I've been thinking all night. Should I? Or should I not? I want Grace. Yeah, Breene is hot too. But there is just something about her. Suddenly, I knew my decision.

^dials Josh's number^

"It's about time you called."

"I have made my decision."

"And that is....?"

"I'm-"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2.5K reads. Wow. I'm speechless. Thank you so much.

Xoxo Abbey