Errmm, Come Again?! (8)

I woke up in the same place I last remembered. On top of Zayn, in his lap, with his arms still around me. I was a bit frightened, I scrambled up off of Zayn, but being the clutz I am, I fell on the floor. Well, on something, or should I say someone, that was laying there. I hopped up as soon as I realized what I had done.

"Uuhhhhhhhhhhhmmmphhhhh" I looked down to who made the noise, the one who I landed on top of, it was Harry. He wouldn't wake up, it would probably take a monster truck to wake that teenage boy up. I was right, all that lump on a log did was roll over, after moaning of course!

I looked at the floor, everyone was sleeping, like everyone! Breene was between Niall and Josh, Josh was next to Louis, and Louis was next to Harry. And Harry was on the floor next to the chair where Zayn and I slept together. ^Wow, that really sounds bad. Dang. Not even known the boy for 10 hours.^ I thought to myself.

I looked up at Zayn. I was scared what he would say, him being taken and all. He just sat there, he was smiling at me.

"Hey beautiful, how long have you been up?"

"Hi Zayn. I just got up. Well really, I got down. I sorta tried to move off you and I fell. On top of Harry. Haha! Don't worry, he didn't wake up!"

"Haha, I wish I could've seen that! That would've made my morning! Haha!"

"Haha well I'm glad I have a future in entertainment! So what exactly happened last night? I thought i was supposed to sleep with Breene in Harry's bed?"

^Way to make it awkward Grace! You should've had a V8.^ I mentally face palmed. Zayn looked taken back slightly but I could tell he was trying to hide it.

"Well princess, after we said goodnight, you pretty much crashed out. I didn't feel like getting up, so I just fell asleep too! As for them on the floor, I have no idea why they are down there. Probably spying on us. Even though nothing happened."

"Oh well thanks for not leaving me! They were I think they were jealous, especially Liam! I mean, y'all are Ziam after all!"

"Ha ha very funny! We should play a trick on them..."

"What kinda trick Zayn?" He had a devious look on his face, the kind that sends shivers down your spine. Zayn proceeded to tell he his carefully thought out plan. This prank is going to be hella fun. And I was excited! But was it the practical joke thats making me excited, or that I was on a team with zayn, just me and him? That I slept on his lap all night? ^Just shake it off Grace. Focus,^

"I'll go get the supplies!" I whisper yelled at Zayn. He simply just nodded and started to roll Harry over. Looking as adorable as ever. His muscles were rippling! Waitt! What was I doing?! ^This is gonna be a longg morning^ I thought to myself. As I was off to get the honey and whipped cream.