Errmm, Come Again?! (35)

Wow. Y'all are amazing. Thank you for so many reads. I love you guys!

*****************************************

LOUIS' POV

I woke up early to check on Harry. I could hear him talking to himself all night. Something about a video and Grace's cousin? I'm was so confused. I walked to Harry's door when I heard him talking again. I put my ear to the door to try to make it out.

"Yes Josh. I'm sure. I don't want to hurt Zayn or Grace. I do love her, but I don't want to have to force it on her." ... "See ya mate."

I opened the door and yelled Harry's name. "HAZZA-BOO!"

He turned around frightened but quickly covered it up with "LOU-BEAR!"

"So you love her aye mate?"

"Uh uh who?"

"You know who. You mumbled her name last night in your sleep"

"Well yeah of course I do. But Zayn is my best friend, I respect that."

"Good deduction Harry. Love ya man!"

"Love you too boo thang!"

GRACE'S POV

Last night was terrible. But to wake up in Zayn's arms I somehow knew everything was going to be okay.

I looked to my right to see Zayn's grimace. It must be medicine time. I got out of bed and got some pills. I reached to rub his shoulder to wake him up but I stopped when I saw his eyes open.

"Thanks Lyd."

I helped him sit up and gave him the medicine he needed.

"Anytime Jay."

I went to take a shower and left Zayn resting on the bed. I carefully undressed and tried not to make noise because of my baby's headache. I got in and let the hot water relax my shoulders. That shower head was amazing. It almost felt like I was getting an actual massage. Wait. I turned around to see Zayn with a smirk on his face and his hands still reaching for my shoulders. He had a towel on his waist that was hanging dangerously low. I reached to the curtain and covered myself.

"Zayn. Get. Out."

"Come on babe, lets conserve water."

"Since when do you care about the environment?!"

"When I thought to shower with you."

"Go get our bathing suits then you can come in."

"YAY!"

Within seconds that boy was back. And of course, he was holding my most revealing swimsuit and he had his chubby swimsuit already on (A/N chubbys are short shorts boys wear in the south where I am from).

"Damn Malik. That only took you 6 seconds."

"Yeah yeah I try. Not put this on. It's cold out here."

"Fine." I added a wink on to the end and I could practically see his anticipation.

I slipped it on as fast as I possibly could but didn't tie the back, I'll let him do that.

"Come on i-" before I could finish he was standing behind me with his head on my shoulder. "Babe can you tie my suit in the back?"

"Sure honey." I bet that it's tied in a perfect bow.

I could tell when he was finished with my bikini because he started leaving little kisses up my back to the bottom of my neck.

*fast forward to end of shower*

"Grace that was the best shower of my life."

"I could say the same. But what am I going to do about this spot on my neck?"

Zayn snickered at me and winked. "I guess now people will know you are totally mine."

"Hah hah very funny."

He wrapped his arms around my waist putting his forehead on mine. "Well I thought it was." And he kissed my lips then cheeks then forehead then my nose and he was making his way down to my neck again when there was a knock at the door.

"Shiiiit." He growled in disappointment. I giggled at him and answered through the door.

"Yes?!"

"Hey lovebirds! Everyone is dressed and ready to head out, get your swim suits on when you're done having shower sex!"

"We didn't have sex Louis!!" I called back my face blushing terribly.

Zayn came up behind me and kissed below my ear. "Not yet anywayyy." And he walked out in his short bathing suit.

I stood there and gawked at him. I can't believe he just said that! Oh well, I guess it was true. I put my towel behind the door and grabbed my phone, sunglasses, and flip flops. Today was off to a great start.