Errmm, Come Again?! (6)

"So Grace, what do ya say?" Louis must've been talking when I was focused on trying to read Harry. It was like a 4 year old trying to read 'To Kill A Mockingbird'... Impossible! "What do I think about what Lou?" I replied cautiously. "We were all thinking about heading back to our room and watching a movie on the Telly or something, sound good love?" "Yeah sure! Well, as long as we don't watch a scary movie!" "Whaaaat?!" Niall and Harry said at the same time with their mouths agape. "So you do speak?" I mumbled under my breath only loud enough for Breene to hear, but apparently Liam did too. Because he laughed, loudly! "We don't like scary movies! I guess it's a girls-who-live-alone thing!" Breene defended us well, she always had a point! Wether it's valid or not is besides the point though. Haha gotta love my best friends persistency! Liam spoke before Niall or Harry had time to object, "Yeah, I agree with the girls! We can always watch Toy Story!" "Liam, I have watched that movie like a gazillion times already... With my 5 year old brother!!!" "Comeeee oonnnn Graaaaace! Prettyyyy pleaseeeee withhhh Nannndooos onnn topppp?!" "I'd rather watch a scary movie and have nightmares for the rest of my life." "Good job Liam! Then a scary movie it is!!" Niall seemed a little too joyous. "Liam did you trick us?!" Breene was quick to accuse daddy direction of deceiving us. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't! How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? These questions have the same answer: the world will never know!" "Way to be sarcastic Lee-yummm!" I said teasingly! Right after Liam stuck his tongue out at me and Breene, we made our way back to the elevator. "Uhh, guise, I'll take the next one." I looked at Zayn apologetically and he returned the look. He didn't have to do this for me. "Zayn, it'll be ok! You don't have to ride on a different elevator. I'll be fine!" "Are you sure? Your reaction is frightening. I don't want you to get hurt, or choke or something! It's really fine with me!" Just as the doors started closing I stepped out. I turned around and saw 6 shocked faces looking at me. Zayn just shot me a crazy look. "Zayn, I said it was fine. Besides, it was claustrophobic in there anyway!" "Wow Grace! You are a complex person, yeah?" "Just shut up and press the button babe! We need to catch up with them, don't we?" I retorted. "Haha, ok, whatever you say." I just winked at him. I know he has Perrie, but it's just my nature. He gave it right back to me. In the words of Casablanca, 'I can tell this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship'! The elevator was quiet. But the silence was interrupted by Zayn. "Grace, just a warning. Be careful around Harry. He tends to make eye contact when he is interested in someone. His glance was shifting between you and Breene all night. Don't let him come between you girls." "Zayn I-" "Grace, no, don't reply. I was just warning you. Just remember, [Zayn smirked at me and changed his accent from the Bradford bad boi to valley girl] sistahs befoe mistahs!" "Zayn, you are such a GIRL!!" With our laughter echoing, we landed on the boy's floor and their room was right across from the elevator. Or 'lift' as Brits say! Walking into the hotel room I brushed off the conversation from before, like it never happened. I would have to debrief Breene later. But for now, I was only focused on sitting on that couch next to my new friend Zayn, being scared outta my mind and scarred for life. Paranormal Activity is not for immature people, and lucky for me, I'm surrounded by 6 of them.