Errmm, Come Again?! (13)

Zayn set me down in the car gently. We received stares, but I was ok with it! Zayn treated me like a princess, and we weren't even dating, yet! It was about a 2 hour car ride to the beach. At least we were in a limo!

I pulled out my iPhone and plugged in my earbuds. I Want U Back by Cher Lloyd came on first. I lasted my head on Zayn's chest listening I the music blasting through my earbuds. Zayn kissed my head and laid his head back against the door of the car. He was soon asleep, I turned off my music so I could listen to his breathing, it was relaxing. I kept my buds in just so people wouldn't bother me.

Breene and I were the only ones awake. Except for the driver of course! My phone vibrated with a new text, expecting it to be my mom checking up on me. It was Breene.

From: Breene Horan

Girrllll, Zayn better ask you out before pronounce y'all gf and bf. Seriously, this is ridiculous!

I chuckled quietly and responded:

From: Grace Styles Malik

Haha, yeah we'll see what happens today! What about you and the Nialler?!

From: Breene Horan

Yeahhh about that, Louis told me something... Niall apparently fancies me, as well as Harry.

From: Grace Styles Malik

Yeah, I can see the way he looks at you, he definitely does! No doubt about it!!!!

From: Breene Horan

You know I like Niall not Harry! What am I gonna do?! And I'm sorry.

From: Abbey Styles Malik

SORRY FOR WHAT?! YOU CAN'T HELP IT YOUR DAMN FINE!!!!! And idk, want me to talk to them?

From: Breene HoranYeah! Sure! Thanks! And for stealing Harry :/

From: Abbey Styles MalikIt's perfectly fine with me! I have Zayn<3

I could feel Zayn shift his weight, he saw the text I sent Breene. I know he did because he said "You sure do babe!" in my ear quietly. I removed my head from his chest and placed it on his shoulder. He laid his head on top of mine. I glanced at Breene and she winked at me.

Zayn was humming quietly to himself. I recognized the tune. It was my favorite song, Scream by Usher. He would be humming that song!

We had about 30 minutes left in the ride. Woah, time flies! Everyone was waking up. We all got into our different conversations. Niall and Harry immediately went for Breene's attention. I felt sorry for her, she was in-between them. She had to keep turning her head from side to side to try to pay attention.  Liam and Louis were both texting their girlfriends. Josh wasn't with us today. He stayed back to get a new tattoo or something.

That left Zayn and I to our own conversation. I just looked at him from my position on his shoulder. I studied his jawline. It was strong, it protruded like Robert Pattinson's, I liked it, alot. I breathed in his smell. It was like a sweet but spicy minty smell. I couldn't name it, but I could smell it, and dang, this boy smelt good. His face was clean shaven, smooth, and slightly shiny.

"Take a picture babe, it'll last longer.” Zayn was now looking at me, returning my soft stare.

"I was just, umm, errr, uhhh"

"It's ok, I did the same thing" he winked at me with a smirk on his lips. His beautiful, plump, light pink, soft, kissable  lips.

"So, I wanted to ask you something?" he continued. Breaking my trance.

"Ask away!"

"Well I was wondering i-"

"WE'RE HEREEEEEE!!!!!!" Louis screeched at the top of his lungs!

I just looked at Zayn. He chuckled and put his head down shaking it. Everyone else was in tears from laughing. Their laughing was contagious, I joined in.

"I'll just talk to you later, yeah?"

"Haha, sure Malik!"

Louis started bouncing up and down in his seat. I swear he's a five year old sometimes! We all filed outta the car one by one. Zayn and I being last. He kissed me on my cheek making my face look like it had already been sunburnt!

"You're so cute when you blush!"

"Yeah yeah, let just go!"

"As you wish!"

"Nice Princess Bride quote Malik!"

I dragged him like a puppy on a leash to the others. I was ready for my beach day! I hate the sand, but today was gonna be fun. I just had that feeling. And it wasn't butterflies from Zayn. This time!