Five Years Later: Botched B&E

About Five Years Later: March 27, 2023: On Hoenn Island

Charlie, now fifteen years old, just finished telling Gardevoir’s power’s origin to Gardevoir, for old time's sake, and to remind her how much Charlie cared for her.

Outside Charlie’s wooden house, Dan and Parsons, who are both now twenty-two years old, are arguing about who should be the first to break in. They don’t know the powers that Mew gave Gardevoir, and they don’t know that Charlie and Gardevoir are home. Instead of bullying to get Pokedollars from people, they moved to break into houses from time to time to get 1000-25000 Pokedollars at a time, for each of them.

Finally, they decided to play one game of Rock, Paper, Scissors for it.

Dan had Rock, but Parsons had Paper. So Dan had to break the window. He picked up a heavy rock from off the path and threw it through the front window by the door.

Back in the house, Charlie and Gardevoir heard a ‘CRRAASSHH’ coming from the front of the house.

“What was that?” Gardevoir asked.

“I’ll check,” Charlie said, getting up and walking to the front of the house. 

He got there right as Dan and Parsons finished climbing through the broken window.

“Hey, can’t you leave us alone?” Charlie asked.

“What was it?” Gadevoir asked from the other room.

“Come and see, they’ll leave when they see you.” 

“What are your little Ralts going to do?” Parsons asked

Remember, Dan and Parsons ran off before Mew evolved Ralts into Gardevoir and gave her the size-changing powers.

“I’ll send you away, let's leave it at that.” Gardevoir said, but she was still in the other room.

However, Gardevoir began walking across the house, and within a few seconds, she got there.

“Well, I guess in the five years since we last saw him, I guess he evolved his Ralts into a Gardevoir,” Dan said.

“I suggest you leave.” Gardevoir threatened.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHH, I’m so scared, ain’t you, Dan?” Parsons said sarcastically.

“Yeah, I’m going pass out of fright, Parsons!” Dan said, also sarcastically.

“You might pass out,” Charlie said.

At that moment, Gardevoir began to use her size-changing ability, and she grew. She grew until her head bumped into the nine-foot ceiling.

“You can’t fool me with your magic tricks and illusions,” Dan said smugly.

“No, I think this is real. Remember, on that day before, when we ran from Mew, she had said something about giving her powers. I think size changing was the power!” Parsons explained.

“It was indeed, size changing, and if you don’t leave now, I’m afraid I’ll have to make you leave.” Gardevoir said.

“Wait, but you are weak, remember?” Dan said a bit worried now.

“I ain’t taking that risk, I’m outta here!” Parsons said. 

Parsons ran, but Dan still believes Gardevoir is weak. He isn’t keeping in mind that when Ralts evolves into Gardevoir, The Pokemon gains telekinesis abilities, among others.

Gardevoir grew another 3 feet, 12 feet tall in total, to make her point.

“Leave now, or I will make you regret it.” Gardevoir threatened.

“You’re not going to hurt him, hurt him, are you?” Charlie asked with a slightly worried look on his face.

“I may have, to get my point across, Charlie.” Gardevoir said. However, Gardevoir gave a slight wink that only Charlie could see.

“Alright, that’s it.” Gardevoir said

The twelve-foot-tall Gradevoir lifted Dan using telekinesis and gave Dan a very stern lecture.

“If I find you bothering Charlie or me or anybody else again, I will come for you, and I will be bigger than I am now. Do. You. Understand?” Gardevoir told Dan.

“I’ll stop, I give you my word, just please, don’t hurt me, and please let me down,” Dan said.

Gardevoir grew three more feet, set Dan down, and said, “Alright, but I will grow five times the size I am now, (15 feet), and grow to 75 feet and boot you over the house, (which is two stories tall plus an attic.), and watch as you fall, but I’ll make sure the leaves you land in don’t kill you, just simply hurts you and makes you rethink your life a bit. Now, please, exit this place. Gardevoir is disappointed in you.”

“I w-will, j-just don’t chase a-after me,” Dan said. And then, he ran off to follow Parsons’ footsteps and Charlie and Gardevoir were free from them for hopefully a long time.

“I didn’t realize you cared for me that much!” Charlie said.

“Are you kidding? Ever since that day, all those years ago, when I was just a Ralts, that you found me on the side of the path, hurt, scared, and all alone, and you nursed me back to health, I have been trying to find ways to repay you for your endless care for me. So I was very happy to live with you. You have cared for me more than I can ever dream of caring for you!” Gardevoir stated.

“Ever since the first week, I think we’ve been tied for caring, because true loving and caring are infinite,” Charlie responded.

“True words of wisdom. Come here!”  said the fifteen-foot-tall Gardevoir, as she used her telekinesis powers granted to her at birth, to lift Charlie, and give him a big, tight hug.