chapter 7

UNEDITED

    " How was your dream"

I stare at Jarden with shock written all over my face. How did he know about my dream, was it real? No no, obviously it wasn't.

   " Ohhh you did dream about me" he said now smirking. I rolled my eyes at his words and then tried to push him away but it will be impossible.

  " Common darling I know you want this don't even lie" he said as he brought his lips closer to my earlobe.

  " Pls stop this Jarden" I said in more of a whisper. Jarden lips connected to my earlobes and he began to suck it. I was trying everything I could to not moan out the fact that I was enjoying buh with Jarden almost everything is impossible.

  " Stop holding it baby girl let it out" he whispered in my ears then bit my earlobes which made me moan out a little whimper. His lips then travel to my neck and began to suck softly on it, his hand then left my hands that were pinned to the wall. He grabbed my breast and then squeezed it lightly, with his lips not leaving my neck. My moans were now becoming louder than before which made him smile more. I started feeling a sweet and painful sensation on my neck. It seemed that Jarden was biting my neck.

  " Yh just like that" Jarden murmured and then remove his hands from my boobs

  " You know I am more of a boobs man" he said and with that, he walked out of his room.

  The realisation of what we just did clicked into my head immediately.

   " Oh my God" my hands flew to my mouth with shame. He will soon be my stepbrother and I am doing this. Oh no, I immediately felt nauseous. He doesn't even feel remorseful.

   I immediately ran out of his room, he is such a jerk for taking advantage of my innocence, there is no difference between me and Priscilla. Today isn't even the first day that he is doing this to me. I lay on my bed and then brought out my phone. If I tell Sharon about this she will probably think I am a whore. No, she won't think that she will even encourage me to do more. I laughed at the thought of Sandra telling me "Oh bitch you just have to enjoy your life when you're young" That's exactly what she is going to say.
I immediately dialled her number and her phone started ringing.

  " Bitch" she said immediately she answered the call but not in her usual screaming tone.

  " What's wrong?" I asked. She sighed loudly and then said.

  " Ryan fucking cheated again"  fucking Ryan he is her boyfriend who she has been dating since she was sixteen, I would say their relationship was really good and perfect at the beginning until he started cheating, this is the third time that he is doing this shit now, Sharon loved him.

   " He keeps on messing with my head, bitch as he takes me like a fool," she said frustratingly.

  " I am so sorry about that shawty But if he doesn't value you like a normal human should then just break up with him" She gasps at my word and then sighs.

  " Wow, you don't usually talk about breaking up," she said in surprise.

  "Well, that is the right thing to do right like he is taking you for granted and..."

  " I can't do that Kiara" she cut me short, oh well she never use my name, she rather call me bitch.

  " Why, he is just a guy you can get any guy you want to like you are fucking beautiful with all those  curves"

   "Well the thing is that he is Ryan and he cheated on me I can't just break up with him without revenge though"   I smiled at her words, she doesn't have a heart she has a chest rather. The last time he cheated on her she broke his car window and then pierced the tires of his car, she is toxic.

  " So what is your plan?" I asked as I smiled at the phone in my hands.

  " He has a brother so I am going to fuck his brother" she said happily.

  I was stunned by her words, that is revenge.

  " Wow, he is going to kill you when he finds out," I said in between my laughter.

  " Duhhh who cares, the asshole didn't care about me when he was fucking a random girl so why would I care when I am fucking his brother" That reason makes sense.

  " So this is what I am going to do, yesterday I told him he shouldn't worry about it and that I have forgiven him and he has been acting all loving since, he even brought a bouquet of natural flowers this morning with a box of chocolates, he brought rose bitch, I am fucking allergic to rose, what a jerk, so I just did as if everything was okay" she explained.

  " so how are you going to fu*k his brother?" I asked in excitement.

   " Oh it's simple, his brother is a man-whore"

  " Wow that's simple"

   After talking with Sharon, I decided not to tell her about Jarden for now because she was dealing with her problem, it was already afternoon and I remembered Greg was going to take me on a tour around Florida, I was so excited. I quickly put on a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top. I suddenly remembered that I hadn't had breakfast or lunch yet I went downstairs to see that the maids had already prepared lunch. I ate my food quietly in the dining room patiently waiting for Greg. I finished eating and then went to keep the plate in the kitchen.

   My phone started ringing, It was from an unknown number, who was this person? I answered the call.

  " Hey it's Greg" I smiled then quickly replied.

  " Hi"

  " So about the tour, I promised that we were going to do it today "

  " Yh what about it? " I asked curiously.

EhEhm I am so sorry but I can't make it because of some personal reasons" I was quite disappointed but his reasons must be really important so  I can't judge.

   " No problem" I forced a smile on my face as I ended the call.

   I sat on the couch then groaned out, another boring day.

   " I should take you instead"

TBC