chapter 13

UNEDITED

KIARA POV

A light beam immediately blinded me, awakening a sharp pain on the right side of my brain.

Why is my pillow this hard? I raised my head and the first thing I saw was Jarden's sleeping face.

Oh my God, his hand was holding on to my waist tightly, slightly surprised I quickly pushed him then straightened up in the bed and I immediately felt nauseous

" Aaaaaaaaargh" I screamed out loud with heavily lidded eyes.

Jarden groans out loud and then sits in the bed, he wasn't wearing any shirt. he was shirtless, I couldn't even take time to admire his tattoos. buhhhh WTF...

" Can you like shut the f*ck up?" He asked frustratingly.

I ignored him and instead looked at the clothes that I was wearing, this was not my clothes, were was my clothes and why the hell was I on Jarden's clothes?

I looked at Jarden as I tried to remember what happened yesterday but the only thing I remembered was when I was dancing with Lucas and then nothing else.

" Wait... Did we... Like.... You know?" I asked trying to demonstrate with my hands.

" You mean have s*x?" He asked not even bothered at all.

" Yh yh that" I quickly said scratching my head in frustration.

Jarden smirked then touched his lips.

" You kinda kissed me," he said. My eyes widened as he spoke.

" Then begged me to f*ck you" oh no

" Although you got naked"

" And you begged me to hold you"

The single thought of us having a*x made me sick again instantly. How could I let myself go like that? Why did I even drink, I will never drink again.

" Buh I rejected you because you aren't my type" he finally said and I breathed out in relief.

At least we didn't do anything stupid. Wait did he just say he rejected me?

" Who would want to fuck you? A virgin?" He said sarcastically then stood up exiting his room. I rolled my eyes and scoffed before standing up from his bed. Oh f*ck me, I can't even remember my first kiss.

I looked around his room, it was big and very beautiful the last time I was here I did not check it out.

This guy has a thing for grey and black, almost everything in his room was that colour.

I quietly tiptoed to my room before anyone would notice I slept in Jarden's room. Like who the hell sleeps in their stepbrother's room? Me!!!!

Mom said that we were going to shop for a wedding gown today and it was almost time for that. Mom is going to kill me

I ran into the bathroom stripping off Jarden's clothes. God, it smells like Jarden. I brush my teeth before taking a quick bath.

I rubbed my lotions then took out the clothes that I was going to wear.

I put on a pair of diesel skinny jeans that I bought a few days ago that made my ass extra juicy and a white cropped top with my white and beige wedges. I brush my curly hair before putting it in a high ponytail.

I heard a knock on my door.

" Are you ready?" Mom asked.

" Almost" I quickly took my lip gloss and applied it to my lips.