chapter 34

UNEDITED

                     KIARA POV

  I opened my eyes and found myself hugged in his embrace. The warmth of his body made me yield more of him. I realized I was no longer naked instead I was wearing a nightgown.

  I felt his heavy hand around my waist and touched it only to realize that he was also wearing sweatpants. He must have dressed us both before he slept. Turning slowly, I looked at his sleeping face, the most beautiful face that I had ever seen, I was so lucky to have him. His forehead looked peaceful without any tense lines and his lashes rested as he slept.

  The realisation of what happened yesterday hit me and I blushed foolishly. It felt so good and painful.

  My smile immediately disappeared when the pain hit me. It felt so soar down there.

  He shifted inhaling a deep breath a little and I instantly closed my eyes in fear.

  How was I going to face him after what happened yesterday?

  I felt him pulling me close me closer to himself and then slowly pecking my lips. His hands slowly stroke my hair and I open my eyes to look into his eyes.

  Jarden face turns into a smile before using his free hand to caress my face.

  " Good morning sunshine, how are you feeling my queen". His words made me blush so hard that it felt like my cheeks were burning.

  " Good" I whispered blushing shyly. Jarden smirked devilishly before pecking my lips softly.

  " Are you soar?". Was he asking me if I was soar? Oh boy yh.

  " Shouldn't I be?" I teased and he chuckled.

" I was trying not to go hard on you last night so I guess". WT.... He was trying to go easy on me. That was...... I was frightened.

  " Don't be frightened, you will love it more the next time we do it" he mumbled placing a light kiss on my forehead. I hope so.

  What he said yesterday crawled into my head. Should I ask him about what he said or what? What if he just said it just to make me feel good? What if it was just for the sex?

  " What's wrong babe?" Jarden asked with so much concern. I didn't want to tell him. What if I spoil our beautiful moment?

  " Nothing really" I forced a smile. Jarden narrowed his eyes.

  " That's a lie babe" he eyed. Oh, now he knows how to detect when I am lying.

  " It's not important" I tried to shove it off but Jarden wouldn't listen instead he sighed before holding my cheeks with both his hands.

  " Everything about you is important to me, okay". I know that was supposed to make me feel good but I didn't want to bother him with anything this morning.

  " Nothing really" I faked a smile again.

  " Kiara" Jarden warned staring at me sternly. Oh shit fine.

  " About what you said yesterday while we were having... You know, did you mean it?" I said rapidly. Jarden. Jarden stern face turns to a smile and then a smirk.

  " You are so cute" he laughed.

  " That's not funny," I said and tried to get out of his hug but he brought me even closer to his warm embrace.

  " I meant it" he grinned. I did not want to believe it, I wanted to hear him say it. It was like he read my mind.

  " I love you Kiara, I don't know how it happened but I can't live without you, I find it hard to stay just 1 hour away from you I am obsessed with you" Jarden confessed.