chapter 19

UNEDITED

KIARA POV

I looked at the handsome-looking Lucas standing at my doorstep, he shone his 32 teeth when he saw me.

" Hi," he said scratching his hair nervously.

" Hi," I said back.

Now this is awkward. We were staring at each other saying nothing.

" Mmm, can I come in?".

"Yeah sure," I said opening my door for him to enter. I thought Jarden and Jake weren't on terms with Lucas how come he is at their house now? I gestured for him to sit on the couch then I sat beside him.

" So..... About that other day, I am so sorry" he apologises.

" No no it's okay" he smiled shifting closer to me. Now this is odd.

" Ehmm I was thinking since what I did wasn't acceptable maybe I can make it up to you"

" O.....Kay".

" What about dinner? At my house" he held my hands.

" Your house?" I didn't like the idea of me having dinner with him at his house.

" We-we can go to a restaurant if you want?" He quickly says.

" Is it a date or a normal dinner between two Friends?" I asked.

" Mmm your choice" he grinned widely. my choice?

" Oh.okay"

" Oh sorry" he awkwardly removed his hands from mine. He is acting like he was with his crush. Wait! Does he have a crush on me?

I smiled at the idea, it wasn't that bad, he was so handsome and if he liked me to hell I would date him. But why do Jarden and Jake hate him so much?

" Jarden doesn't seem to like you," I said. Lucas smiled. Why is he smiling?

" Oh yeah, they don't like me at all" he doesn't seem bothered at all. I did not want to push him to tell me what happened between them.

" You look so beautiful" he complicated making me blush.

" Ohh stop it" I know he was just trying to get into my head and I did not like when people do that to me.

" I am being serious, you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met" This guy was bluffing. Me? Beautiful? I roll my eyes before standing from the couch.

" Are you upset?" He asked standing up from the couch and walking towards me. I ignored him I wasn't ready for anybody's shit this morning. He then sighs before standing in front of me.

" If you think that I am bluffing then you're the dumbest girl I have ever seen" Okay that was an insult but also a compliment.

" Have you seen yourself, you're so beautiful God if I have a chance with you I won't fuck it up, I do like you a lot" My heart skipped at his confession. Does he like me? Wow. This handsome dude likes me.

" Why were you angry?" He asked again. I couldn't help but feel nervous, what if he laughed at me?

" Mmm well nobody has ever said that to me except my parents obviously" Saying this was so embarrassing. I thought he was going to try and hold back a laugh but instead, he smiled. He touches my cheeks and begins to caress it.

" Then they are blind" he whispers, his lips were a few inches away from mine. Was he going to kiss me? I stared at him dumbfounded when his lips met with mine. Ahhhhhhhh. His lips were soft and warm at the same time.