chapter 15

UNEDITED

It was like a dream, A dream I had so many times before. His lips softly crashing on mine, grabbing them sensually while his hands grabbed my waist to make me straddle him.

His tongue penetrated my mouth, seeking for mine and once found, slowly caresses the tip of it. My whole body felt electrified under his touch. His tongue continue to caress mine and it felt like pure Bliss.

More.......I wanted more, if I had known that kissing Jarden would make Me feel this way, i would have kissed him since without any hesitation. He was so rough and slow at the same time. Now this is how a first kiss should feel like.

Jarden puts his hands on each side of my thighs squeezing it lightly before bringing me closer to himself. My hands caress his sexy abs and biceps. I couldn't just get enough of it. I didn't care about any other thing all i wanted right now was the those sexy hands to touch every inch of my body.

We redrawn from the kiss trying to catch our breath. I Bend my head shyly tryin to avoid Jarden's intense gaze. How am I even suppose to look at him. Jarden chuckles before taking my jaw into his large hand's, raising it slowly until I met his gaze.

My plain brown eyes met with his perfect green eyes. His hands held my jaw tightly making my lips to part.

" Who knew you would be a good kisser even though it's your first" Jarden word made me blush so much that I could feel my face burn.

I looked at Jarden's swollen lips, did I do that? Well that's happens when you kiss for too long. Even at that condition his lips were still looking so perfect and irresistible. God I wanted to kiss him again.

It was as if Jarden read my mind, he immediately crashed his lips into mine again and again, while still touching every part of my upper body. This felt amazing, I never wanted this moment to stop. I was not satisfied and neither was him.

My phone rang, I let it ring at first not willing to break the kiss neither was Jarden. But it rang and again. Who the hell was calling me at this sinful moment.

I slightly pushed Jarden who tries to kiss me again buh I quickly turn my head.

" I need to take that" I said pointing at my phone which was on the nightstand. Jarden groaned before pecking my lips lightly.

I took my phone from the nightstand. Oh it's Sharon. If only she knew what she just interrupted, she would regret it the rest of her life.

" Bitch I was ready to take the first flight coming to Florida" ohh what a drama queen.

" It's 2Am Sharon, what do people do by 2Am in the morning?" I asked.

" Uhm, have s*x, get drunk, masturbate, cheat, a lot of things bitch, buh your lame ass don't do that so I just felt like you will be awake and it seems like I was correct because you don't even sound like someone was in a deep slumber" yh so much explanation for one question.

" Who said i haven't done all that?".

" You? Done what? Hahahahahaha you haven't even had your first kiss yet Virgin Mary except you have had s*x with your hottie step-brother" I could hear her laughter from the other side.

" It's not funny" I heard another laughter from the end of the room. Jarden was still in the position I left him. And why is he laughing.

" It is" Sharon said. That was when I realised that the phone was on speaker. My eyes widen and I quickly turn off the speaker. This was so embarrassing

" Shut up" I said defensively.

" Uhhh has he?" She asked seductively.

I looked at Jarden again who haven't still moved an inch. I looked at his shirtless body, f*ck this guy really does go to the gym because he was perfect. I never really liked guys with tattoos buh Jarden with tattoos was a definition of handsome.

My eyes moved to the only thing he was wearing which was a grey sweatpants. What the f*ck was in between his sweatpants.

My eyes widen when the realisation of what that was struck me. Why did I look down there. There was no doubt that that thing was bi-iiiiiiiiiig. I looked at Jarden who was already smirking. Jerk! I immediately turn away from his direction. Oh Lord help me.

I rather listen to Sharon's gibberish than stare at Jarden who was obviously looking at me intensely.

After talking with Sharon for another 5 minutes I finally ended the call on her. She is such an headache. Well I love the headache she gives me.

" Sorry about th......" I turn to tell Jarden buh he wasn't there anymore. Yh he left. I didn't expect him to stay while I talk with my crazy best friend.

What a day!!!

***********************************

I toss to the other side of my bed, what a long sleep. I yawned loudly then stretched whole sitting on my bed. I had a dream!! That I kissed Jarden haha

Wait!!

Was that I dream?

I quickly took my phone to check my call log, then I saw Sharon's name.

It wasn't a dream, we really kissed.

A smile crept on my face as I stood up from my bed walking to my bathroom.

I looked at my face on the mirror, what does he see in me?
I tint my eyes biting my lips slowly. Did I look sexy?

His word quickly click in my brain.

" No strings attached"

Yh yh obviously. A f*ck boy is always going to remain that but am ready to give my virginity to him.

It's scary to make that kind of decision buh the way Jarden kissed me yesterday makes me want to do anything just to feel more pleasure.

The way he touched me.

F*ck

I wanted more.

More from him.

More than just his lips.

TBC