chapter 35

UNEDITED

                      KIARA POV

  " Why are you walking like that?" I stare at Patricia who looked at me curiously.

  " Me? Like how?" I asked laughing nervously.

  " Like this" she said then started demonstrating on how I was walking.

  " Oh, uhm injured my legs" I lied, her curious face quickly turn to a concern one.

  " I am so sorry about that" she said before patting my back.

  That day in the bathroom was something else. After telling Jarden that, he didn't hold himself anymore instead he fucked me like that was the last time we were going to be doing that. He literally made me stay at home for two days without coming out because it was hard for me to walk. Now he doesn't want to touch me anymore.

  After all the explanation of me telling him that it was because I was still adjusting to the new feelings between my legs he still wouldn't listen.

  " So did you enjoy every bit of it?" Sharon asked leaning on my bed.

  " Of course I did" I said excitingly.

  Sharon came to visit me, her school had vacation and she wanted to spend the month with me and also attend mom's wedding that was never going to happen. I did not tell her about Mr Thompson because it was Jarden personal story so I didn't want to share it at all.

  " Fuck, the way you walk say's it all" she bit her lips staring at me with a flirting eyes. What a drama queen.

  " So... What are you both going to do after your parents get married? " Sharon questioned. Oh shit, I really hate hiding things from Sharon but I can't just tell her.

  " it's just going to remain a secret".

  " Until your mom and his dad have a baby and you both can't do anything about it anymore".

  " It's not like I am going to marry him, it's just some young kids shit, it will eventually watch off when we grew older" I exclaimed. It hurts saying this though but is this not the truth?.

Sharon sigh before smiling.

  " Okay fine let's not spoil our fun because of some shit" she chuckled and I chuckled too.

  " So... Do you like it raw or with condom" Sharon eyed. 

  " We haven't use condom before" I revealed and her eyes grew wide immediately.

  " What the..... What is your source of protection, oh my gosh, I am too young to be an aunty" she cried out. I laughed before holding her hands which was shaking.

  " I take pills all the time don't panic" I laugh as she Bagan to calm down.

  " Oh... Thank goodness" she breath out in relief.

  " So...you got him at last" she asserted. This really felt like an achievement.

  " Yh I did" we both laughed

  " What do you think of Harald" Sharon asked smiling.

  " He is too playful and he is childish" I said. Sharon looked at me before smiling again. Wait..

  " You like him?" I asked.

  " Obviously I do" she laughed nervously.

" So we talked and he asked for my number, he was really sweet though".

Sweet? Everything know Harald was a sour person, he is not even close to sweet.

  " Just be careful". I advised