chapter 17

UNEDITED

Kiara's POV

My throat felt dry after I approached Jarden, it was like I hadn't drank water for days or rather years. Walking away from him was the hardest task ever, the way he looked at me with those sexy eyes of his. Oh shit, who would not want to rip off their clothes for him.

I knew the kind of game that I was in and I was ready for it in any way. I will show him that he isn't the only one who can play games. My phone chimps distracting me from my thoughts. I looked at my phone and saw a message from an unknown number and opened it.

" Did you think about me after you left?" I immediately felt myself stop breathing in seeing that message. I tried to contemplate who it was but my mind kept on going to Jarden. How did he get my contact?

" I would love to taste you but you left me hanging how sad?". This is so Jarden. I smiled looking at the first message he sent again.

" I'm thinking about you now". I could not see Jarden but there was no doubt that he was smirking.

" Do you think about my hands on your thighs?". I felt hot down there immediately when he said that. I didn't know what to say to him. I haven't done this with anybody before, this whole thing was new to me. Buh I immediately remember all the lessons Sharon has been giving me ever since she heard about Jarden. Now I Know the perfect reply that will turn him on.

" I'm thinking of how I wanted your hands a little more up my thighs". I smiled as I read my replies. Jarden wasn't saying much but I could feel myself so wet for him.

" Were you wet when I was touching you?". Ohh fuck of course I was. This guy isn't going to kill me before my time, is he?

" I was I am right now"... Jarden didn't respond for some time. I breathed out in relief when I saw he was typing. Ping.

" It's a shame I should help you with that".

Jarden wasn't home, I saw him leave with one of his friends earlier today.

" How would you do that?" I asked anxiously. There was no way Jarden would leave his friends hanging out just to come and play a dirty game with me.

My phone started to ring, it was the same number that Jarden used in messaging me.

" Hello?".

" I figured it would be easier to measure how bad you want it if I call you. So tell me, Kiara. How bad do you want me?" Only my name rolling out of his mouth makes shivers run through my spine. His deep voice caresses my earlobes. I bit my lips so hard that I could taste my blood. I was so hot down there and I needed to touch myself.

" What do you mean?" I asked acting clueless.

" Come on baby girl, you know what I mean"

" Do I?" I asked again.

" Now stop acting like a dumb little girl and slide a finger in those panties and tell me how wet are you right now?" He was so demanding but I loved it. I couldn't help myself but obey him. I slide my fingers into my panties touching myself. I could feel the juice on my fingers. I breathe out in pleasure.

" So how wet?" I heard his voice again.

" Like..... wet..." I answered with a hint of embarrassment in my voice.

" That's not enough, I want you dripping wet for me, caress yourself, rub your clit up and down and Imagine ourselves back in your room, your fingers are mine and they found a way to your panties and right now I want to rub it slowly, just to feel you enjoying each move of my cold long fingers on it" I gasp softly.

" Ok"

"You feel me? How do you like it?".

Jarden's POV

" Feels good" she whispered Turing me on while imagining her delicate fingers moving up and down on that fine pussy of hers. Even though I have never seen it or touched it properly. I knew she had to have that too quality pussy that you could rarely find.

" Okay, now I want you to move my fingers a little faster and while my thumb is rubbing that soft spot on your clit, I want to push two fingers up your pussy".

I heard her moaning a little louder.

" How tight is it?"I asked my left hand slowly pulling my already too-hard cock out of my shorts.

" Very tight" she answered still moaning.

" Good, just like I love it, move your fingers up and down a little faster than before," I said as I moved my hand up and down my dick.

" How are you feeling? Do you like me to finger fuck you" I asked slightly panting, imagining the tight hand moving on that d*ck in her pussy Walls.

" Oh......my.......fuck...." She whispered moaning a little louder .."I'm so.....so.....wet".

" That's right, all wet for me..fuck.. I want to lick that tight, wet, virgin pussy up and down, licking every border of that pretty little clit of yours, you want that right, don't you Kiara?"

" Fuck I do" she tried to say while panting.

" No no, not the best reply, I want you to say it," I said pulling my d*ck harder and harder at each of her moans imagining how crazy I could drive her while eating her up.

" I.....I.....was..want to feel your tongue licking my pussy" she stuttered.

" What else do you want?" I was way too horny and way too close to come.

" Mmmm, I want you to suck on my clit until I cum on your tongue" Now that's my brave girl.

" Are you cumming right now?" I asked knowing fully well that she was and I could explode at her next moan.

She started moaning louder and louder, the heat wave took over my body and I felt my cum pumping out of my dick as I kept hearing her sweet melodious moans.

" You don't know how much I want to fuck you Kara, I want to fuck you so hard that all you will remember will be my name" she moans as she tries to catch her breath.

" Now I have to take a cold shower" I heard her giggles. I stood up from Jerry's bed, man is gonna be so pissed when he finds out that I cum on his bed. I need to change the sheets.

" Goodnight" her already tired voice mumbled. I smiled. I haven't even fucked her yet.

" Dream about me fucking that cute little pussy of yours" she chuckles before ending the call.

Fuck......

This was the best sex call I have ever had. Even fucking Priscilla is not going to make me cum like this.

I took a cold shower before changing Jerry's sheet and putting the old one into the washing machine.

Phew......

What a long night.

TBC