chapter 24

KIARA POV

" If you keep on doing this I am not sure we can wait till Valentine's Day" Greg groaned as I grinned at his crotch.

  " Mmm, what if I don't want us to wait" I giggle.

  " You know this is the best gift I have ever received so I want us to do this on a special day" he explained, I smiled before standing from his lap.

  " God you're beautiful" he says.

  This is what Greg tells me every day, it is really sweet.

  So Greg has been a good boyfriend, he is like the perfect boyfriend that I have always wanted. I liked him a lot and I never plan to hurt him. He can't even hurt a fly. He is just too good for me.

  "So uhm Jarden knew you were a virgin, how?" Greg asked not leaving the position he was before.

  How did he know? Did Jarden tell him about all the things we had done?

  " Jarden? Jarden randomly told you?" I asked.

  " No no not that, I asked you first Kiara?".

  " You asked me first? You told your friends that I was a virgin?" I asked already getting annoyed.

  "Yeah I told my friends but how did Jarden Know you were a virgin?" He asks again. What's with this attitude? He doesn't do this normally. Or did he tell them about us?

  " Uhm I told him because he is my brother" I said. Greg laughed for a minute but immediately frowned.

  " You told him?" He asked and I nodded.

  " What he said was different".

  " You can't just turn this into a fight Greg".

  " To a fight? When you're lying to me"

  " You brought this up not that it is necessary".

  " Not necessary? Jarden doesn't like you, he doesn't talk to you? And I guess you don't like him either and don't also talk to him how come he knows about your personal life?"

Oh men, I would have just shut up from the start.

  " I told you the truth already can you pls just don't turn this into a fight".

  " Just stop saying that, when you're ready to tell me the truth call me or meet me at my apartment" he says.

  " Greg" I called but he was already out of my room.

  Why was he behaving like that, we just had a good moment not quite long ago. I stare blankly at the position that he just left. I have caused a huge disaster. I don't even know what to do next.

  My phone beep. I took it from my bedstand to see who it was.

From Jarden ¶

                           Jarden

  Had a little lover's quarrel?

                          Kiara

None of your f****** business.

                        Jarden

Seriously?

                         Kiara

Yh it's not

                           Jarden

Buh I was your main character 😂

                         Kiara

Just leave me alone pest

                      Jarden