chapter 16

UNEDITED

                       JARDEN POV

    Kissing Kiara was something else, after my kiss with her, I couldn't take my head off of her. I left her room because I did not want to do something I would regret for the rest of my life. That night I jerked off before I slept.

  All my life, having sex with a virgin Haven't been anything I wished for. I couldn't and wouldn't have sex with Kiara. I don't want her to think once we have sex then we date.

  Kiara was a relationship person and I wasn't so any stupid game I was going to play with her I needed to stop it until it became a habit.

  " Kiara baby come here," Karly (Kiara's mom) said.

  I looked at the direction which Kiara was coming from. Her gaze met with mine and she smiled. Why is she smiling? I ignored her and then continued eating my toast. She sat opposite me.

  "So we've fixed our wedding," Karly says as she holds my dad's hand.

  " Wow, that's nice," Jake said.

  " Congratulations" follows Kiara. They all looked at me as if they were expecting a congratulations or wow what a nice surprise from me. Scums.
Well, I always know what to say.

  " You don't know what you're getting yourself into Karly". I simply said.

  " JARDEN" Dad called almost yelling.

  " What?, She is just gonna end up like Mom"

   " Jarden" Jake called this time.

  " Don't behave like Dad's puppet here" I looked at Karly who looked so puzzled by this situation. Dad's face was already turning red. Drama king.

  " You'll go f*ck yourself" I stood up arrogantly from my seat before walking away not without taking a last glance at Kiara who looked just as lost as her mother. Poor thing.

***********************************

  " Sooooooo uhmmmm what did you say again" Jerry asked again now leaning on his couch.

  " I said for the last time how can I kill someone without getting arrested?" I asked now really pissed. Jerry's eyes widened again as he stood up fully.

  " Kill? How do you expect me to know".

  " You said you have killed someone without getting arrested before?" I remember when he said that.

  " Me? No, I didn't, I only said I killed someone's parrot because the parrot won't shut up about the fact that I slept with his owner's daughter, which was Aliyah at the time we started dating and I didn't get arrested or caught" he tried to explain. Ohhhh I thought..he..oh forget about that.

  " F*ck bro you don't listen to us while we talk right?" He bumped my shoulder with his fist. Who would listen to them? Out of 100% of what they talk about 1% makes Sense.

  " And besides who did you want to kill?" He asked.

  " My dad".

  " Your dad?" Jerry looked frightened...

   "Yeah, my dad" I confirmed.

   " Why?" He asked.. this guy is seriously acting dumb right now, he knows I don't like my dad right from time.

  " I just feel like"

  " Well that's new"

  Jerry sat on the couch properly before putting his hands on his chin.