chapter 29

KIARA POV

  " Unfortunately for you, No she is my girlfriend".

WTF.

  I looked at Jarden who I hadn't seen in days. Greg's eyes widened, while my eyes went round. I was paled.

  " Hahahahahaha" Greg laughed. No this is funny. It was. I couldn't help but laugh too.

  " Hahahahahaha" This was the most hilarious thing I have heard today. Was I dreaming or what? Jarden claimed that I was his girlfriend. Jarden?. I went all white.

  " Just fuck off bro" Greg chuckled. Jarden tilted his eyes staring at us blankly before sighing.

  " Kiara can we talk?" Jarden said.

  " No she won't" Greg replied. Jarden face turns into a scowl.

  " The last time I checked, you were not her boyfriend".

  " We didn't break up, she can tell you," Greg said

  " We all know Kiara can talk for herself" They both turn to look at me. Oh shit

  Greg was a very wonderful guy and any girl would be lucky to have him but that girl is not me. he wasn't for me, I will always continue to say this all the time, he is too good for me.

  Jarden, my opposite, they really do say opposite attracts, Jarden gives mixed signals, today he is so loving and the next day he does as if you're strangers. I get he has gone through a lot and that is too much to take in at once but he should at least change if he wants a girl to love him. Although girls fall for him without really knowing his character and studying him.

God knows to choose from both of them was something else, I liked Jarden more obviously but to break Greg's heart. Oh gawd.

  " You like him more?" Greg questioned with so much hurt in his voice. I gulp as I looked at him. Oh shit

  "It's not....".

  " Just don't" Greg abridged. His eyelid drops.

  " He always gets the girls I Ever wanted anyways" he looked at me before nodding his head.

  " Just be careful around him, he might end up breaking your precious little heart" he muttered before walking out.

  I looked at Jarden who stared right back at me.

  " I am sorry about that," he says as he walks towards me.

  I could have replied to him but I chose not to, Greg was right about Jarden, he keeps on breaking my heart whenever he has the chance to. Is it the kind of guy I want?

  " See I know I fucked up and I regret it a lot, I was just being stupid," he said now standing right in front of me.

  " Okay you can ask me whatever question you want, I promise I will answer you okay" he said calmly this Time.

  Any questions I want? This is a green pass for me to know him more.

  " Uhhhhm we should sit" I suggested and he quickly nodded.  We both sat on my bed facing each other.

  " So...." I paused smacking my lips at the process.

  " What did Greg mean when he said you get all the girls he ever wanted?" I asked.

  " It's not like I wanted them back," he said. And I looked at him weirdly.

  " Except you obviously" he chuckled.

  " He liked Priscilla when we were still in junior high, but she was kind of the wild type of girl, but you know I don't like Priscilla I just use to f*ck her that's all, and most of the girls he likes just magically like me, I dunno why though" he explained. I laughed when he said he didn't know why. Bro, you're hot, what do you expect?