chapter 25

UNEDITED

                       JARDEN POV

  Staring at Kiara as she sleeps was seriously giving me goosebumps, the way she snores softly and the way she moans lightly in her sleep.

Shit.

I was slowly getting addicted to her and I couldn't help it.

" Kiara" I heard a knock on the door. That sounds like Greg's voice.

Oh, Lord!!

  I softly tapped Kiara who looked like she wasn't ready to get up from the bed any moment from now.

  " Kiara" I whispered which made her jerk up from the bed.

  " What? What Happened?" She asked due to the shock.

  " Your boyfriend is here" She looked like she was trying to process this and immediately her brain clicked. She quickly stood up and then started shoving me into the closet.

  " What the fuck" I murmured.

  " Greg can't see you here, he-he would..." She paused.

  " He would break up with me," she said eagerly. Is she really afraid of Greg breaking up with her? I know Greg will never do something like that, never have he once broken up with any of his girlfriends.

  " Then he doesn't deserve a girl like you" I muttered touching her face in the process.

  " No I don't deserve him, he is too good for me so... Any opportunity I have to keep him I would grab it now enter into that god-damned closet and not come out until I tell you to" she said angrily before jerking my hand off her face.

Now what?

  " Are you okay?" I heard Greg ask Kiara with so much concern.

  " Yh yh," Kiara said then laughed nervously.

  " No you can't kiss me I haven't brushed my teeth yet" Kiara said.

  " I don't care" I heard the sounds of kisses.

  I don't know, I don't know why I felt something in my stomach, I felt anger, I felt a feeling that I have never felt before and all I wanted to do was to go out there and punch the living hell at of Greg. He doesn't have the right to touch her only me.

Wait does he?

He does, he is her boyfriend, and I caused this. I made this happen because of my foolishness.

I couldn't bear this anymore, I couldn't stay here while they kiss the hell out of each other face.

  I opened the door to see them still sucking on each other throats.

  Greg in seeing me was stunned, his reaction was priceless. I looked at Kiara who was looking so disappointed. What does she expect me to do to stay there?

" What the fuck are you doing here?" Greg asked angrily.

  " Ohhh mmmm well uhm he- he" Kiara tried to say.

  "I didn't ask you Kiara I was asking Jarden" What an attitude.

  " Do you want me to be truthful or rather lie?" I asked Greg who looked at me confused.

  " Do you expect me to choose to lie?" He asked.

  " Answer the god-damn question, Greg," I said frustratingly.  Greg sighed

  " The truth"

  "Ohh well we were just having some fun together" I smirked.

  " Fun? What fun?" Greg asked. I looked at Kiara who looked as if she was going to kill me if I said another word.