chapter 18

UNEDITED

Kiara POV

I never thought I would see myself doing a sex call in my life or even having an orgasm while doing it.

I never thought touching myself while hearing a sexy voice slowly caressing my earlobes would make me cum.

Hearing Jarden say those words was something else, I couldn't hold myself from moaning back those words. I was so insane, insane for him. I was touching myself to his commands completely made me lose my mind. I knew he was jerking off while listening to me and it was so fucking sexy, when I heard him cum I wanted more. Never in my life have I been turned on that way. I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like when he touched every part of my body like he said he would.

I fell asleep too tired by that wild night and shameful phone conversation.

"Look at the pancakes honey" Mom's voice brought me out of my fantasies. Oh Lord have mercy. This guy is occupying my head. I can't even help but think about him every second.

" Mmmmm" mom shrugged my shoulder. Giving me an awkward smile.

" What?" I asked while paying attention to the pancake.

" Who was the hottie you were with in your room yesterday" My eyes widen at my mom's words. Wtf. Was I that loud?

" What are you talking about Mom," I asked trying to brush off the matter.

" So....I came to your room last night and I heard noises... Mmm.. you know" I looked at her before biting from the pancakes.

" Noises?" I chewed.

" Moans" she corrected. " Did you have sex?" I chuckled nervously while looking at Mom.

" Me? Sex? No no, I didn't" Mom sighed in relief before looking at me suspiciously.

" You know you can tell me, I won't judge besides you're eighteen and..."

" No Mom I didn't have sex and there was nobody in my room last night" I quickly cut her short.

" So... Why the moaning?" She asked looking dead into my eyes.

" Moaning?" I asked still looking clueless.

" Don't act dumb young lady".

" Ehm... You know..."

" You were masturbating?" She said almost yelling.

" I wouldn't call it that but reduce your voice Mom".

" Nobody is home not even the maids, back to what I was saying, are you sexually frustrated?" She asked now in a concerned tone.

" Me? No no, I am not" well...kinda

" You are..... Oh, my baby..." She whined and then hugged me. Why is she acting so clingy? I frowned at her gesture and tried to redraw from her hug.

" When I was your age, I was sexually frustrated and started yielding for sex so... I started masturbating and after that, your dad kinda helped me with a lot of things down there" Now this is so disgusting.

" He was the best I have ever had" she added.

" Mmm Mom you don't need to tell me about you and Dad having sex that's disgusting"

" No baby I need to, were you watching porn?" Now this is getting out of hand.

" No, I wasn't, I was talking with a guy". Mom gasps at my word.

" Sex call or sexting?" She asks.

" Both kinda".

" Oh.... My baby you...."