chapter 37

AUTHOR POV

  Jarden carefully arranged his clothes inside his bag, he had planned to carry fewer clothes instead of buying new ones when he got there. He made sure Kiara had gone to class before he made any arrangements.

  Tomorrow was the day he had to go, leave Florida for good, leave his friends, his brother and finally the love of his life, Kiara. It pains him every time he has thought of it. He wished he had another way. He made sure he spent a lot of time with Kiara just these past few days, he helped her with her homework, took her on a date, had a lot of sex, and made sure that she was comfortable.

  " So... There was this guy who asked for my number, he said he likes me," Kiara said to Jarden whose attention was all on her.

  " And what did you tell him?" He asked smiling.

  " I told him, I have a boyfriend" she says before pushing his head closer to her tits.

  " I feel uncomfortable there can you help me" she asked innocently. Jarden felt that pain again. Was she going to have another boyfriend after him, is she going to let someone suck her boobs like he always does.

  His mouth touched her boobs and she breathed out in relief.

  " Nothing makes me more comfortable," she said holding his body which was lying on top of her.

  Kiara enjoyed the warmth of Jarden's mouth on her nipples, the guy just made her feel better every day. She was so lucky to have him and she was going to do anything to keep him.

  " Remember you told me we were going to go for my dad's memorial together" she said and Jarden sadly nodded.

  " It's next week and I saw an outfit in a shop, I think it was going to fit you so well guess what I got it" she squealed happily and Jarden released her nipples to look at her.

  " It was pretty expensive though but I wanted to get you something because you've gotten me a lot and I felt so useless" she chuckled nervously before pushing his head back to her boobs. Jarden couldn't help but thank the Lord that she did that because he was so speechless.

  Today was the last night with Kiara and he wanted to make it blissful both for her and him. how much he was going to miss every inch of her body.

  Kiara reached for him, putting her small hand on the back of his neck, and lifting her lips to his. They kissed, first lightly, then more urgently his tongue in her mouth, her hips tilted against his, her breast against her chest, her whole body sending an undeniable message.

  She unfastened his pants, eased his briefs over his hips and brushed the length of his cock with her palm before taking him into her mouth.

He sighed, eyes shut thinking about how unbelievably good it felt when Kiara gave a throaty moan, then rolled her mouth from base to the tip and whispered.

  " Look at me"

  He looked and saw that she had her eyes opened, locked on his as she opened her mouth, hollowed her cheeks, and slid down.

  After the mind-blowing blowjob, Jarden pulled her up so that they were now facing each other.

  He slid his hands between her legs, positioning her fingers. He nuzzled against her, his lips on her neck, kissing and biting his way up to her earlobes where she'd always been ticklish.

" Uh," she whispered. " Oh! Oh! oh," she sighed, as he worked his fingers against the slick seam. Jarden watched her squeeze her eyes shut as she clamped her thighs against his wrist and moved her hips up, once twice, three times before she froze, all the muscles in her thighs and Belly and bottom tense, And he felt her cum against his fingers.