chapter 40

UNEDITED

                   KIARA POV

  " Mom, they're kicking" I squealed in excitement. Mom quickly ran into the living room. Smiles plastered on her face.

  " Ohhh my grandbabies". She said as she began to rub my stomach softly. It kind of hurt as they both kicked at once but I like seeing both my babies move.

  " Your grandma loves you both okay" Mom cooed as if they were here. I felt like the luckiest person on the planet. My mom is the most supportive person I have ever seen. She made sure I was always okay and I was happy. Even most times when I cry and get frustrated about being a single mother she was always there to console me.

  " So if there are both girls, their name will be....." I paused for a while, what should I name them?

  " Iris and Irene" I smiled as I remembered when Jarden told me about how much he loved his sister. I wanted to name one of my daughters after her.

  " And if it is a boy and girl?" Mom asked.

  " Iris and Jon" I muttered and Mom smiled. She had this sad smile.

  " Jon?" She asked and I nodded smiling widely.

  " Your dad will love that?" She said almost in the brim of tears. I wanted to honour both Iris and my dad, they deserved it.

  " Why do you like the name Iris" Mom asked and I smiled.

  " It was Jarden's sister's name" A smile crept onto Mom's face.

  " That's so sweet"

  I was eight months pregnant already and I will be due in a month. Mom told me about how painful pregnancy pain was but also encouraged me. When I found out that I was having twins, I burst into tears. How was I going to take care of them? I had no job, and taking care of two babies was just too much.

Sex feels so good but next time I will think of the consequences.

  Mr Thompson has been really helpful lately. He always tries his best to visit us and bring other gifts for the babies. When he found out that I was having twins, I think he was even happier than my mom who was overjoyed. He helped us with money and made sure we never lacked anything.

Sometimes I wonder whether what Jarden told me about him was true Because he is so kind and Happy about the children.

  " My feet hurt" I complained to Mom who left what she was doing to attend to me.

  " I will help you massage it". Mom always helped me massage my feet and sometimes my waist.

  " Mom?" I called.

  " Yes, baby". I rolled my eyes when she called me baby, I am 19 and already having kids but she still calls me that. Funny.

  " I am scared" I murmured and Mom looked at me. She touched my face before bringing me into her embrace.

  " wh-what if I can't push them out, what if I am not strong enough, what if.....".

  " No negative talking here, you love your babies right? That will motivate you to push baby" she cut me short before I could even complete my words.

  " Don't think about this again" Mom warned and I nodded slowly.

  " I love you okay" Mom pecked my hair.

                   AUTHOR POV

  Kiara's eyes widened as she felt the first pang of contractions. She knew that the time had come, and her baby was ready to make their grand entrance into the world. With a mix of excitement and nervousness, she called out to her mother, who was just in the next room.