chapter 20

KIARA POV

The word brother kept on ringing in my head. What does he mean?

Everybody went home after Mr Thompson's outburst, they didn't look surprised at all. It seems like they knew about Lucas being my Stepbrother. That's why they kept peering us together.

HOW CRUEL.

How fucked up can my life be?

" Kissing your stepsister isn't acceptable Lucas what were you thinking?" Mr Thompson scolds Lucas. Fucking son of a bitch.. just when I was starting to like him. Why is my life surrounded by my stepbrothers who are shitholes?

" We are not related by blood, I see nothing wrong with it" I frowned at his words. What will people think if they find out that Mr Thompson's son and his fiancee's daughter were sucking on each other throats and literally would have almost fucked if Mr Thompson have not interrupted the date or dared bitchy game?

" It does not matter, I Karly is gonna get married next month Soo... What was that for?" I looked at Lucas who didn't seem to care if his father was talking or not. Lucas scoffed then rolled his eyes. I think the only respectful son Mr Thompson has is Jake. That guy is perfect.

" And you two" Mr Thompson says pointing at Jake and Jarden. " Why didn't you stop this nonsense from happening" he asks.

" I wasn't at the party" Jake said raising his hands in surrender.

Now time for Jarden our man whore to answer he turns everything into a scene.

" Maybe if you had kept your god-forsaken dick to yourself you wouldn't have had a bastard with a whore and Mom wouldn't have died" Jarden blurted out. I looked at Lucas who fumes in anger.

" Don't you dare call my mom a whore, your father is the whore not my mom" he angrily says. Jarden laughed. ( Obviously fake)

" Who opened her legs for whom?" Jarden asked. I glared and turned to Lucas who was quiet.

" Your mom so shut the fuck up bastard," Jarden said.

" Can you two stop this madness?" Mr Thompson says.

" Madness you started" Jarden says before angrily walking away.

Wow, that Was one damn of a story. I looked at Mom who looked pale. I would be like that too after seeing my fiancee's children fighting about the woman their father has fucked. She sighs before walking to me.

" Kiara, can we talk?" Mom asked and I nodded not saying a word. What can I say at the moment?

I walked into my room with Mom behind me, she closed the door before sitting beside me on the couch.

Silence..........

Silence........

Silence........

" You wanted to talk Mom," I said breaking the incredibly awkward silence. She quickly nodded before holding my hands.

" I know it is not your fault that you kissed your brother...."

" Stepbrother, pls be more specific" I corrected cutting her shut.

"Yeah sorry" she apologized.

" Your Stepbrother, I won't lie if I was your age and that guy hits on me to hell I will f*ck the living shit out of his brain, god-damn it his hot...." I laughed, mom sure knows how to kill a bad mood.

" Buh Kiara, you can't like seriously can't have any relationship with him like he is your Stepbrother and you didn't tell me you had your first kiss yet but with the wrong person"