chapter 32

UNEDITED

                     KIARA POV

    " So you both are dating now?"

  I stared at Aliyah who stood at the entrance of the closet dumbstruck. How did she know about me and Jarden?

  " You don't need to be shocked, Jerry knew Soo it's not easy for Jerry to keep secrets from me and I was suspecting too". Okay for the fact that Jerry doesn't keep secret from her that was cute though and was it really obvious?

  " Do you see the way Jarden looks at you?" She added smiling. For the tenth time how does he look at me.?
  " Jerry knew?". Jarden never told me about Jerry knowing about us.

  " Yeah, he is closer with Jarden than the rest so...." She paused.

  " Greg?".

  " We broke up". I simply replied.

  " You both are dating now?".

  " Uhmmmm..not buhhh soon" Aliyah squealed but quickly closed her mouth.

  " Is he good?" She asked. My brain quickly clicked on what she meant. I smiled shyly before bending my head a little.

  " We haven't done it yet".

  " Not yet" she exclaimed, her eyes growing big.

  " Why?" She asked.

  " Uhm it's kinda my first so..we want it to be special" I answered. She smiled before holding my hands.

  " That's really nice and it's a surprise that Jarden likes you, the last time I checked he has always been grumpy about liking girls".

  I smiled when she said that, I really did change him and nothing make me happier than that.

  " Just stay away from Priscilla, when she finds out she is gonna find a way to spoil your relationship with Jarden, make sure you don't fall for any photos sent or any shit, she always has a plan so be careful" she advised. I know Priscilla was not going to be all chimed up about our relationship. she's going to be very pissed. I know she is going to try and sabotage our relationship and I will not allow her to do that to us.

  Aliyah was a good friend at least she didn't judge and then lecture me about Jarden being my Stepbrother. I hope I will be able to tell her things about me and Jarden.

" Jarden can be jerky sometimes just stay strong for him" she said then hugged me.

  " Why does it feel like Jarden sent you here" I said jokingly and we both laughed.

  We went back to meet the guys before they noticed our disappearance.

  " So I met with her then told her would you be my baby mama" Harald said and they all laughed. I looked at Aliyah who rolled her eyes. She has been keeping up with their shitty talks.

  " Jarden has fucked the most girls here and he hasn't gotten them pregnant talkless of you," Gerald said and they laughed again. I glanced at Jarden who gave me a quick smile. It hurts to hear all this.

  " Jarden what if you get a girl pregnant" Harald asked and all their attention turned to Jarden.

  " That's just impossible I use protection always", Jarden said and they all laughed again.

  " Bro not ready to be a father".

  " I am just nineteen how would I be ready" Jarden muttered.

  " So you reject her and her baby?" Gerald asked.