chapter 38

KIARA POV

   Three days passed but I couldn't still find Jarden, I wanted to see him and ask him why he played with my feelings, was I just a fling to him? All the I love you shit was just a joke to him.

  I told Jerry about not finding Jarden, he was surprised to hear Jarden had been missing for three days without any trace. I wanted to report to the police about it but Jerry talked me out of it. He told me Jarden was not the type to get missing and that he was okay wherever he was.

  I missed him so much, I didn't want to hate him for leaving, for leaving me. But why did he leave? Why did he leave me?

   " Everything is gonna be okay huh," Sharon said patting my back. I had been depressed for the past three days now. I felt so dead inside of me. Why didn't he just break up with me at least I will still get to see him right?

  " I missed him, Sharon, it hurts, my heart hurts" I cried into her shoulders.

  " I swear when I see him I will cut off his balls" Sharon threatened.

  " You're looking so sick girl, you look pale as fuck" she exclaimed as she touched my cheeks and then my hair.

  " How long have you been vomiting?" She asked. It all started yesterday, I was crying my gut out, Jarden disappearance has damaged my health. I find myself vomiting most of the time and losing my appetite for whatever I eat.

  " Yesterday" I said slowly leaving the warmth of her embrace.

  " I know heartbreak hurts but you have to think about your health sometimes, I don't want anything to happen to you Kiara" she whispered slowly. She held my face looking straight into my dead brown eyes.

  " You know I love you right" she mutters slowly pecking my dried lips.

  " Now get dressed let's go get ice cream and stop thinking about that asshole". I forced a smile before walking into the closet.

  We walked on the dark empty street, we could only see a few people. The cold breeze brought shivers to my skin giving me goosebumps.

  " Wow the ice cream here is nice" Sharon said as she licked her ice cream. I smiled licking my ice cream too. Sharon sighs from turning to face me.

  " God Kiara, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? This was exactly how you acted when your dad died. Is he even worth the sadness?" She frowned. If only she knew what Jarden told me, Gosh I fell for him so deeply like a fool. He was like my Oxygen. Wait if there was no oxygen how was I supposed to breathe?

  " I loved him Sharon" I sobbed. Sharon's face softened and she hugged me.

  " I miss his kisses, his hugs, I miss everything about him, gosh it's so hard for me to forget about him, it hurts so much " I cried out.

  " This sure is your first heartbreak" Sharon said kissing my hair softly.

  We continued walking holding on to each other hands. Sharon was a good friend, the best friend that I have always wished for. She listens to any of my shits and now I feel like I was talking about my problem too much like she had never gotten to tell me about her own for the past three days now.

  " How are you and Harald" I asked trying to sweep my issues away. She looked shocked by my words. She laughed nervously.

  " No no you don't have to do this Kiara, we are talking about you okay" she tried to shove it off.

  " No let's talk about something other than Jarden" My heart winced in pain by the mention of Jarden's name.

  " Ohh okay" she smiled shining her teeth widely. I am so happy that she was happy. For the first time in three days, a genuine smile crept into my face.