chapter 12

UNEDITED

Jarden POV

I gulped the last sip of the bottle of beer.

This girl is messing with my Head. After she threw those bombs at me, I couldn't help but think, was I seriously messing with a girl with no experience?

I definitely want nothing from her other than s*x. I can't be her first no I can't, I don't deal with virgins.

She is lying, with those bodies of hers. There is no way she hasn't f*cked someone yet. Kiara is one of the sexiest files I have ever seen, although she likes to cover her body with a lot of clothes there is no thought that she is hot, ever since that day I saw her in a bikini the thoughts of getting her to my bed and f*cking the living h*ll out of her never left my Head.

Her moans were like a beautiful song in my ears, I liked her she bit her lips trying to hold back her sexy moans.

"Shit" I cursed out. Jake looked at me weirdly.

" What's wrong with you man, you've been down lately".

" Nothing" I quickly replied.

" Another beer" I raised my empty bottle to the bartender. He brought the beer and handed it over to me.

" It seems our new sister has a thing for Lucas," Jake said.

The moment I saw her dancing with that douchebag just a few steps away from me, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Her beautiful curly, long brown hair was left pin straight, caressing her apparent blades every time she moved.

She was wearing a strapless blue skirt and shirt, revealing her amazing legs that I was crazy about. When she turned around, I realized the combo was ask short that I could almost see the bottom of her a*s cheeks, perfectly rounded, bouncing with each of her moves. God, she was perfect to watch. So self-confident with her body, so unaware of the feeling she could create in any guy.

Who the fuck dressed her. This place was filled with lots of horny guys who were staring at her as if they were going to eat her alive any moment from now.

" You're kind of drooling" Jake snapped me out of my fantasy.

" Why should I" I rolled my eyes.

" You should do something before she fucks one of her brothers" Jake said and I scoffed.

" As if I Care"
" And she is not my sister" I cringed at the fact that Jake called her our sister. Who fucks their sister. Me!

" You should help her instead" I concluded. Jake looked at me and smiled.

" I despise that guy a lot," Jake said before walking away.

" Don't you think you're taking advantage of the drunk girl" I heard Jake say. Lucas smirked then brought Kiara closer to himself.

" She wants it, Don't you babe?" He asked looking at Kiara who laughed then looked at pissed Jake.

" Yh I..... Do..." She struggles with her words.

" She is a drunk dumbhead," Jake said.

" Buh she wants me till" What a big fool.

" She is my stepsister so hand her over" Jake angrily said.

" That role goes to me too"

Always proud, I admit I am a proud and a spoilt brat but mine isn't annoying.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts with the screaming of people.

Lucas punched Jake, oh boy, he is so funny.