chapter 11

UNEDITED

" Oh my God, how come you're still sleeping" I heard a high-pitched voice scream. Wtf.....

I saw a figure looking at me, I quickly scratched my sleepy eyes so I would be able to see the person well.

" Kiara" she screamed again.

" I am awake can you stop screaming now".

" you know we have plans today right"

I looked at the already-dressed Aliyah and Patricia staring at me.

It's been weeks and I, Aliyah and Patricia have been hanging out. Not without Sharon threatening me I should not dare replace her, it was funny tho.

Aliyah and Patricia were not bad to hang out with. They have taken me to different places around Florida and it was nice to finally have a friend here and not stay in that incredibly big and boring house. And to avoid Jarden too.

" So when he bought me the jewelry I was excited like we are going to get married soon right". Patricia kept talking about Gerald like it was quite boring to me because I don't have a boyfriend which I would brag about.

" He won't marry you, Tricia, you both are still too young," Aliyah said and I quickly nodded.

" What! He won't?, What am I gonna do" she panicked. what a dramatic queen

" Maybe have his baby" I concluded.

" Have his baby?" She looked astonished.

" Yh" me and Aliyah both chorused.

" I am too young for that"

"Yeah, you're too young for marriage too," Aliyah says.

" No maybe I should get pregnant" Patricia smiled.

" Pls don't, you're going to slow down his life, bro is just nineteen," I said.

" You brought the suggestion" she asserts.

"She was just joking," Aliyah said before looking at me.

" Seriously?"

" What?" I asked.

" I don't see any clubthy clothes here" She rolled her eyes. We were all in my closet.

" Let's go shopping then" Patricia concluded.

" Bills on you" Aliyah points to Patricia. Thank God it wasn't me because I am brokeeeeee.

" Ya, whatever" benefits of having rich friends.

After shopping for clothes we were so exhausted that we had to go to a restaurant to eat before going home. I wasn't allowed to choose my clothes because Aliyah felt like I was going to pick nonsense which was quite true at a point but annoying.

It was already evening and we were already getting dressed. We were going to celebrate Gerald and Greg's birthday in a club.

"There is no way that I would wear these clothes". " It's revealing too much" I exclaimed.

" Oh come on, it brings out your curve no one knew you had, stop acting like an old lady," Patricia said.

" She is correct, it's just clothes," Aliyah said.

" I can't, seriously I can't"

I looked at the blue strapless shirt that was strapless at the side and also the skirt that was also strapless I felt so naked.

" Here's your purse" She hands me a Louis Vuitton purse. Wow, this is quite expensive though.

" How do I look" Patricia squealed happily.