I'm Saying Please

Toms POV
"One dance baby, you shouldn't even be here right now." I say to her as she takes my hand. This was torture putting up this stupid act, if V saw me right now I'd be so fucking dead. She holds onto me tight, as we dance slow to the music. Bill laughed his ass off at me from the across the room.

The confrontation between Baby and I escalated as I pulled away from her, prompting her to scratch at my hand in frustration. "What the fuck," I exclaimed, the pain from her nails sharp against my skin.

"Where do you think you're going?" she demanded, her tone laced with defiance.

"Fuck off, Baby. What do you really expect to get out of this? V already saw you at the club," I shot back, my anger bubbling to the surface.

"And she's still here, latched onto you," Baby retorted, her voice dripping with disdain.

"Yeah, I'm gonna keep it that way. She's not going anywhere. She's mine," I declared, determination and possessiveness evident in my words. The tense silence that followed was broken by my seething words. "You have nothing, you are nothing," I growled at Baby.

Baby's sudden aggression caught me off guard as she shoved me back and bolted upstairs. Panic surged as I realized who was up there.

I hurried upstairs, determined to find out what was happening. With swift reflexes, I grabbed Baby's foot on the stairs, attempting to stop her. However, she retaliated with a forceful kick to my face, her heel connecting with my skin, slowing me down.

The pain and surprise fueled my determination, and I continued my ascent, ignoring the discomfort. The stakes were high, and I needed to protect V. I heard the screaming and crashing of glass from the room. My heart pounded in my chest as I pushed into the bathroom, only to come to a sudden halt. The sight made me freeze in my tracks – Veronica, struggling under Baby's weight, a knife dangerously close to her neck. Baby stared back at me, a twisted smile on her face.

Time seemed to stand still as the fear and urgency built up. Every instinct screamed at me to act, to find a way to protect Veronica. She had tears down her face, and her eyes said it all. So much hurt looking back at me.

"Don't fucking move, I will slit her fucking throat right here."

"Drop the fucking knife baby!" I yell pulling out my gun, pointing it at her. V whimpers struggling.

"Hate to see it end like this, I really like you V, but you killed ocher." V's face ran cold.

"Please, don't do this." She pleaded as she cried.

"Let her go baby, this doesn't have to end this way."

"Oh yes it does. You already screwed her over, she's going to hate you anyway."

"I'm gonna make it right, all that shit was you. Everything was under your foot." Veronica started to move around trying to break free, baby shoved her against the wall, ready to cut her.

"Don't! Don't fucking do it!" I screamed at her.

"Fuck you Tom, she's gonna die. And then V I'm going to fuck your boyfriend." She screams back at V and I.

I watch Veronica spit in her face, making her step back. She punched her face and grabbed onto her wrist trying to steal the knife. I stepped.in trying to help but she pushed me away angry.

V hit baby's wrist against the counter making her drop the knife. She picks it up and shoves baby to the ground. Her eyes looked insane.

"You don't have the guts bitch." Baby whispers low at her. V gets close, stabbing the knife into her stomach, she pulled it out and kept stabbing her again and again. Baby choked on the blood spitting out of her mouth as the life escaped her eyes. Her body went limp. The knife clattered on the floor, there was blood spilled all around them.