Chapter 2

Word count: 5376

____________________

Once we're off and out of the way, I stop and turn around to him.

"So, what do you want to eat? Burgers and fries, steak and lobster, or Italian?" he asks.

"Whatever you want." I reply.

"Alright, let's go to Tocco." he suggests, his hand resting on the small of my back as he guides me toward the restaurant.

After a short walk, we arrive at the restaurant, take our seats, and order drinks. I opt for a glass of wine, and he does the same. As we peruse the menu, I catch him gazing at me.

"Why are you staring?"

"You're beautiful." he compliments me.

I instantly blush. "Okay, okay, stop."

"I'm sorry. I know I've been staring ever since we met. I can't help it. I think you're beautiful, sexy, and I can tell under those sweatpants and hoodie, there's a sexy ass body."

"I'm hot, are you hot?" I ask, acting as if I'm not fazed by his comments, as I fan myself. I decided to reveal my neon green tank top by taking off my hoodie. His eyes immediately land on my breasts.

"Point proven." he grins. "It is kinda hot in here." He proceeds to remove his own hoodie, revealing his fully tattooed arms.

Oh shit!! That just made him 1000 times sexier.

"Oh, you have tattoos?"

"Many. I have about 85% of my body tattooed."

"Damn." I say, my curiosity piqued. "I'll be sure to take a closer look at those."

"You like tattoos?"

"Yeah, I love them."

"Do you have any?"

"I have 9." I say

"Maybe we can show each other our tats another time."

"Yeah...yours will take all day..."

"And night..." he smirks

"You're too much." I smile back at him.

Suddenly, there's a shift in Jey's demeanor, and he puts the menu down.

"Hazel... I'm going to keep it real with you. I want to run my tongue over every inch of your body." he confesses, making me swallow hard.

"Oh..." I manage to utter.

"I can't lie when I tell you I'm so attracted to you."

"I'm attracted to you as well, Jey."

"I want to propose something... I know this may sound crazy, and we don't know each other, but... I think we should miss our flight today and catch it tomorrow."

"Miss our flight?" I repeat, a mix of shock and intrigue in my voice.

"Yeah. Spend a little more time together, more than just these four hours and the flight."

"And how do you think we should do that?" I ask

"We can get out of here. I know the area well; we can hang out. It's not even 15 minutes from here. There's a comedy club, bars, restaurants, indoor skydiving, bowling... we could just chill out. I'll get us hotel rooms and everything. I just don't want this to end yet."

"I don't know you." I say

"Yet. But I'm trying to get to know you." He says

I nod my head, and take a sip of my wine.