Chapter 4

Word count: 5378

____________________

The next morning, I woke up to Jey kissing on my neck with his hands between my legs. He slept completely naked, while I was in his shirt. I was laying on my side and he was all up on me. We had only been asleep for a couple of hours. He wore my ass out and now he's trying to wake me up for some more. Jey is not built for the weak. Sheesh.

"Wake up, sunshine!" He says, face nuzzles into my neck. "Time to sit on my face..."

I laughed and turned flat on my back.

"We can do it like this too." He says getting on top of me. He began placing kisses on my stomach.

"You aren't tired from last night?" I ask

He looks at me like I'm crazy. "Nope. You're still tired?" He laughs

"I'm a little sore." I say

"I'm sorry... You had a good time though, right?"

"Of course." I say.

"Let me make it better." He begins kissing down my stomach again.

"Why, so you can put me in those porn ass positions again?" I laugh.

"I do be recording every now and then. You wanna make one?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

I laugh at his joke. "You're funny as hell."

"I'm serious."

"Oh...okay." I say

"So you wanna do it?" He asks

"I'll think about it." I smile but he's looking at me with a serious face.

"You a lil crazy ain't you? You have to be. That pussy was too good for you not to be."

I laugh as he slowly reaches over and grabs a condom off of the night stand. "I need you again."

"I want you again." He doesn't hesitate and begins kissing me hungrily. It kinda catches me off guard but of course I go with it.

The time between the foreplay and him entering me was quick. It was obvious what he wanted. It felt good having him first thing in the morning. This was something I would like to happen every morning but I don't think that's gonna happen right now, maybe in the near future.

********

After we were done, Jey was sitting on the side of the bed with his back to me. He was looking at his phone.

"We gotta check on the flight to SFO." He says

I pout and make a whining sound. "I don't wanna leave yet."

He smiles back at me. "Because of the dick or you wanna just be with me?"

"I wanna just be with you. I'm having fun."

"You like being around me?" He asks, turning back around.

I smile, sitting up in bed, the sheets wrapped around me. "Yeah, I do. It's not just about the... you know."

He chuckles, glancing over his shoulder. "Yeah, I know. I got that thang on me." He jokes. "...but that's good to know."

As he continues checking the flight details, I take a moment to appreciate the morning after – the connection, the laughter, and the curiosity lingering about the man now sitting on the edge of the bed.

He gazes at me, a serious expression etched on his face. "I appreciate that you feel that way, and trust me, I feel the same. But my current situation isn't favorable. I've got a lot on my plate, and diving into something right now wouldn't be the right move, baby. I hope we can figure this out someday and understand what it's all about. For now, let's just savor the time we have together." His words leave me feeling a bit uncertain.