Chapter 3: Detour

Deanna

After getting to Bow and Maya's house I took a nap to make sure when I went out with Chris I wouldn't be tired or anything so after a 3 to 4 hour nap I got up and took a shower and washed and dried my hair and got dressed and did my hair I went down stairs and laid on the couch and checked the time it was 7:30pm so he was going to be here in like 30 minutes and to be honest I was kinda happy me and him haven't been out in 2 years just the two of us and I was not going to let him fight with me . I wasn't having it tonite.

"So you ready for your date tonite?" Maya asked smiling at me

"Yes I'm really excited too" I say smiling from ear to ear

"Good it's about time yall to hang out and go out and just be out together" she says

"Yea" I say after an hour of waiting I was still on the couch waiting watching tv with Maya and Bow.

"How late is he now?" Bow asks

"40 minutes but he could be in traffic or just running late" I said

"Yea that could be it" Bow said After a few more long hours later I fell asleep on the couch

"Deanna , Deanna wake up" she said and I open my eyes and look at Maya

"Is he here?" I asked

"No Dee he never showed up" she says

"what time Is it?" I asked sitting up

"It's 2 in the morning... did you call him?" she asked as I stood up

"Yea called like 3 or 4 times even sent texts but no reply, FUCK see that, well I'm going to bed" I say and go upstairs to the guest room and goes to bed and Maya stands by the door and listens to me cry and she walks in the room and climbs in the bed with me and holds me like a friend should and I break down in a hail of tears. How could I be so stupid?

"Don't cry please don't cry" she says and Bow comes to the door and stands there

"What's wrong?" Bow ask and Maya looks at him

"Chris stood her up, didn't call her or answer her calls... I hate that mothefucker" she says

"Damn" Bow says and pulls out his phone and walks away. After a little while I finally for asleep. The next day I woke up around 10:30 am I washed up and went down stairs into the dining room and opened up my lap top and start looking thru some music and I heard the front door open and close.

Chris

I walked in and Bow pointed to the dining room and I walked in there to see Deanna looking good I walk to her and kiss her on the neck sense she had headphones on she didn't hear me come in.

"Chris?" she yells and looks at me

"Hey Deanna look I came by to tell you I'm sorry about last night I was working late in the studio and lost track of time and I knew you wasn't going to wanna go out late anywhere and I'm sorry, but if your free now we can go grab something to eat right now" I said and smiled and she looked up at me

"You were in the studio working late? You was in the studio working late (she types a few on the lap top the turns it around to me and points) WHAT FUCKING STUDIO IS THAT?" she yells and I looK at the laptop and it's a picture of me and Rihanna on the couch and Rihanna on her knees with her arms around me....

"You were in the studio working late? You was in the studio working late (she types a few on the lap top the turns it around to me and points) WHAT FUCKING STUDIO IS THAT?" she yells  and I looK at the laptop and it's a picture of me and Rihanna o...