CHAPTER 16: Always Be My Baby!!

DEANNA

DEANNA

I let all he said ring in my ears and it all hit straight to my heart I love Chris to death and I do want us to work out but just saying sorry won't make it all better, I pulled him to me and kissed him deeply and passionately.

"Chris I love you so much but....We can't go back to the way we was but we can work on us again I just wanna trust you again but I don't wanna be made a fool of either." I say and I feel his arm wrap around me tighter.

"I promise you won't be I give you my word..." he says and kisses me then my neck

"Keep doing that and you know that's going to get my pussy wet, so you better stop" I giggle

"Oh yea" he says and looks back at Tyga and Tasha who sleeping and he rolls down the window letting the warm breeze come in. and he started sliding his hand down my thigh as he kissed my ear lobe and I looked at him as he ran his hand over my thighs. He ran his hand up the inside of my dress parting my legs slightly as his fingers crept further, I was squirming as his hand swept across my moist panties, barely making contact, I gasped as my head fell back to his shoulder, and he touched my face as I kissed his neck then his lips kissing him hard then breathing into his ear lightly.

"I love you Love" I whispered He then ran his hand down the front of me, down to the waist of my dress and slid his hand under my dress again and into my panties and cupped my pussy. He began to rub his hand across me, higher as his middle finger found my clit and I arched my back and gasped into his ear. He had his head into the crook of my neck kissing it.

I was aching for him to slide a finger into me as I rocked in his lap more vigorously. Soon I felt his index finger and middle finger slide into my wetness with as I grinded on his lap, I felt his other hand on the small of my back as his fingers now plunged deep in me. Begin to curve forward and massage my g-spot and before I could prepare myself, waves of pleasure swept through my body, I soon felt my pussy gush cumming all on his fingers. I watch as he removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth and sucked off the juices from his fingers and winked at me. With his other hand he pulled my face to him and moved his mouth to my ear.

"Don't make me have to tell you that, that's my pussy baby it's mine girl, it's mine girl, it's mine girl and you better give it away" He sings

I turn and look at him and smile a little and bites my lip before laying my head on his shoulder and we stay that way for about 45 minutes then I start sliding out of his lap sitting next to him.

"Hey you're where you going." He asked

"Shh. Just lie back and relax. You've done me it's your turn." I say

I loved to appreciate his body; to me he was the sexiest man I had ever seen, even his dick.

It stood there hard and proud; begging for me, no, demanding my attention. I could smell the soap he used mixed in with his natural scent. It was intoxicating. I reach down in his sweat pants and pull out his big dick.