CHAPTER 18: FOR YOUR LOVE!!

DEANNA

DEANNA

After I calmed down I was so happy Chris was there but I knew I had to talk to him but it would have to be later. Everyone was gone off exploring the island and it was just me and Chris there I was so happy for him holding me. But I knew I was going to have to talk to him about something but it will be later, I sat on the patio, watching him. He was working out again by his pool. 'It must be 100 degrees and he's out here working out again', I thought. I could see the sweat as it ran down his neck and the dark color of his shirt where the sweat had stained it. I watched him as I appeared to be reading the book in my hands. But, who could tell with my sunglasses on, right?

Suddenly he stopped and I watched stunned as he ripped off the wet shirt. All I could think was ...'oh god...I wonder what he tastes like right now'...my cheeks flushed from the thought. I looked to make sure he wasn't looking at me, then dropped a small cube of ice from my tea glass down between my breasts. 'Maybe that will cool me off', I thought. As I looked up I realized, he saw me....and he had that wicked little smile I love to see on his face. My blush deepened ... I felt like crawling under my chair and hiding. The sound of his laughter came to me as I raised the book higher and hid behind it.

Again he started back working out and as I peeked over the top of the book, he winked at me. Groaning, I retreated behind the book again ... attempting to read. But, it was useless as my eyes are once again drawn to him, his muscles working with ease. Picking up the spray bottle I had filled with ice and water to cool me down, I sprayed it down my body and back up my legs. This afternoon was fucking hot. I lay there looking at him again, the book completely forgotten.

He is, without a doubt, the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Very tall, well over six foot. Thick, blonde hair ... I'd love to get my hands into. His eyes were endlessly deep and sexy, and that smile. OMG, that smile! That alone made me wet and it didn't even have to be shining in my direction. Yes, it was obvious. He made me want to crawl all over him and I was having a terrible time hiding it from him.

The sound of him growling to a stop drew my attention again and right before my eyes he picked up the water bottle and began to wash the grass clipping off his sweat dampened body. My pussy alarm went off again. I doubt that there is much in this world that looks as good as glistening wet skin. The water cascading down his chest and back, actually made me wetter. I pressed my thighs together, struggling not to moan out loud. He looked up suddenly and must have read my thoughts because that killer smile flashed again. I shivered when I saw it. He laughed when I did and I knew ... that he knew what I was feeling.

He very slowly walked over to the side of his pool and turned to face me. His hands went to the sides on his basketball shorts, slowly and careful sliding them down. I couldn't look away no matter how hard I tried. I glanced up to see that wicked smile again. But, even though I tried, I couldn't keep my eyes from moving back down to his hands. I couldn't stop the groan as he slide his shorts and boxers down across his hips and slowly stepped out of them. I swallowed hard and took a deep breath to try and get my heart to stop pounding.