CHAPTER 19: Why I Love You!!

DEANNA

DEANNA

I looked down at him holding the ring and I kept trying to answer him but the words wouldn't come out I just got out his name I love this man he all that I want and all that I'll ever need in my life besides my kids I smiled and wiped my eyes and looked at his face he smiled at me then made a face which caused me to smile at him.

"Bae will you marry me again please I love you no one else comes close" he says

"Chris.... YES, YES I'LL MARRY YOU...AGAIN" I yell and he puts the ring on my finger and gets up and hugs me tight and kisses me

"I'm so fucking happy bae, so when you wanna do it here in Jamaica?" he asks and I smile at him

"No silly I don't wanna get married her I wanna get married some place special that you have to figure out" I say and we walk out of the closet.

"Oh yea, ok I got you, so are wear panties bae" he asked walking up behind me sliding up my skirt and peaking and he saw I wasn't. I felt his hand slide across my ass and I giggled

"You said not too remember" I said as I sat on the bed and he was feet in front of me as I started to put on my sandals.

"Lay back let me see (I scooted some in the bed and raised my skirt up from the back then around to the front so my bare ass was on the bed, and I lift the front and flash him and he smiles big grin) Show me again" he says and I do it again and cross my legs and wink at him

"Am I your little slut?" I ask smiling at him

"Hell yeah baby," he answer eagerly

"Well then do me now like the dirty slut I am, I need to feel your big, beautiful dick in me now!" I say

Chris pants were down and his instantly hard cock lodged far up me, pushing me back pushing his dick in my pussy as soon almost before I was finished the sentence, his eyes ablaze with unadulterated lust. He would thrusted me silly while slapping my ass and tugging on my hair while I would urge him on.

" Give your slut your cum or Is that all you've got, fuck me hard, treat me like your naughty slut I love the way your dick fucks me." I moan in his ear as he thrust harder and harder. While he grunted and groaned his pitched orgasm. I was left breathless, sweaty and thoroughly used, my body throbbing with pleasure.

I was bucking beneath him and gripping the sheets tightly. We were both caught up in a heady, dream like state of sexual frenzy. We were both horny all the time.

"Ohh baby I need to feel your hot mouth on this thick dick, on your knees please." He said after a few thrust he pulled out of me and I took my tank top off freeing my full breasts. My nipples were hardening already in the cool air. I liked to have a naked torso when I gave head, it allowed both of them to play with my breasts and also meant he could cum anywhere and there was no mess on any clothes. I eagerly got down on my knees before him and showed the fruits of my work on dirty talk.