CHAPTER 44: THE FUCK HAPPEN!!

DEANNA

DEANNA

I was up and showered and I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for us, and I must say I love Chris so much but it's bothering me to be keeping stuff from him and I think I really need to tell him how I feel but I don't know how he'll react to what I have to say tho.

"No I don't think so" I said

Ph) "But I'm saying if you're not happy why did you marry that nigga again that's stupid" Drake said

"I didn't say I was unhappy stupid I said I have some concerns that's all stop reading more into it" I said

Ph) "Okay okay I'm sorry but what are you going to do now are you going to tell him or what?" Drake asked

"I don't know I will have to tell him but I just don't know how to bring it up without it being a fight or being taken the wrong way you know" I said

Ph) "Well just bring it up as a what if and then see what he says" Drake says soon Chris got out of bed and took a shower and got dressed and came down stairs to the kitchen and stood there when he heard me talking.

"No I don't think so that wont work stupid" I said

Ph) "I think it will work if you just say something to him try to do it when yall are fucking ad I bet he'll say yes then you'll have it off your mind" Drake says

"Please keep me and Chris's sex life out of your mind" I said when I felt arms around my waist and I jumped. "Oh Chris you scared me, wait a minute Dre let me call you back Chris is up and were about to eat dinner"

Ph) "Okay bye be safe" Drake says

"Bye" I said ....click.... "Hey love you hungry?"

"For you of course" he said and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck and I leaned back to him cause it felt so good. "So tell me what was yall two talking about?" he let me go and went and sat down at the table.

"Nothing really" I said still cooking and I heard him get up and walked next to me my heart started to beat faster and faster and he leaned to me and I freaked out and turned and slapped the hell out of him.

"What the fuck "he said and I took off out of the kitchen and he was right behind me and I stopped in the living room looking at him. "Bae why the fuck did you just slap the shit out of me"

"I thought you was about to hit me first so I wanted to get the hit in before you did" I said looking at him still standing on the other side of the living room looking at him.

"Bae I wasn't going to hit you I was just going to wrap my arms around you that's all come here" he said and smiled at me and I walked to him slowly and he pulled me close to him and hugged me and leaned down and kissed me."I love you and I wouldn't hit you anymore come finish cooking dinner while I hold you in my arms."