CHAPTER 17: The Monster Inside!!

DEANNA

DEANNA

I laid there trying to loosen his grip on my waist but it wasn't working the more I moved the tighter his grip got I could hear a low growl that I remember so well, I felt his let me go and I sat up and he did to I started to turn my head towards him when BANG! I knew it was coming but at the same time I never even seen it coming, just felt my head snap back and my cheek starting to burn. To say that I was shocked is an understatement and at first I didn't even react just stood there looking at him. After all these years counseling, treatment centers me leaving and he still had that monster buried inside.

"Chris" I said then BANG! He punched me in the face and I fell backwards off the bed onto the floor, hitting my head on the floor, BANG! A kick this time, into my side as I lay there I got one hell of a beating that morning, kicked, punched, slapped.

"Fucking cow you got me thinking you hadn't liked it, feeling guilty and all the time you had loved it, taking his cum, you bitch". He yelled standing over me looking down at me. I slowly moved and turned to my side and crawled to the chair pulling myself up slow.

"Chris" I whimpered out then Bang! Slapped me across the face I tried to get away but I couldn't and he continued to kick and punch me until I gave up and gave in and just laid there in a ball, crying all the fear of him came rushing back all at once I couldn't speak he would punch me in the face everytime I looked up at him trying to speak.

"Shut the fuck up, that's my nigga and my sisters husband your bestfriend how could you fucking do something like this...ANSWER ME" he yelled and pulled me up by hair and punched me in the stomach. And I went down to my knees holding my stomach.

"What about the baby?" I whispered and looked up at him and he looked down at me and suddenly he had apologetic and loving eyes and he rushed to me.

"Bae, Deanna I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it (coming down to me hugging me) what have I done, god I'm so sorry (sobbing and crying) I've messed up everything, what am I going to do, please forgive me, I'll go get help again and stay as long as I need too, I'll do anything". He says and I look at him. And slowly move out of his arms and stand up and look at him as he stands up.

"It wont work this time" I said BANG he punched me dead in the face knocking me on to the bed.

"Oh great I've tried so hard for years, how much longer have I to feel guilty Deanna huh! How many times can I say sorry" he yelled

"I'm not asking you to feel guilty Chris, but it happened and I just want us to put it behind us and just move on without each other that's all". I cried sitting up

"I just want it to be right this time Deanna, after all it was your fault too. I want us both to enjoy our relationship. C'mon it will replace the old memory if we can put it right ( he looked at me and I sat there and put my head down) oh fucking great, you don't even want to help do you, just want me to keep on feeling like shit about it don't you". Bang! Slapped me across the face and I fell off the other side of the bed as he walked around to me and start punching me over and over.

"CHRIS PLEASE, PLEASE STOP HITTING ME, CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS" I screamed

CHRIS

I was in the living room with Tasha, Tyga and BigPat we was all in there laughing and talking, waiting on everyone else to wake up so we could go get some breakfast really lunch when...

"CHRIS PLEASE, PLEASE STOP HITTING ME, CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS" Deanna screamed

We all looked at each other and took off running to the room when got in there I saw Deanna in a ball on the floor crying but you could tell she was still asleep I walked to her kneeled down to her and tapped her to wake her up.

"Bae, Bae" I said and she opend her eyes

"PLEASE DON'T HIT ME ANYMORE" she screamed and I looked at everyone else behind me who was just as confused as I was.

"Bae I didn't and I haven't you was having a bad dream" I said and she looked at herself and looked at us then she wrapped her arms around me and started to cry.

"It felt so real" she cried

"Can yall give us a minute please " I asked as they left the room and closed the door behind them.

"It felt so real" she cried more

"Bae I would never hit you again you know that I love you too much to put you thru that" I said.

"Did you sleep in here with me last night?" she asked

"No I didnt I mean I planned on it." I said

"How did I get in the bed? Did I walk in the house?" She asked

"Bae you fell asleep in the car on the way here then I carried you on to the boat where you still slept and I brought you up to your room and put you to bed and I fell asleep on the floor in the living room playing video games with Tyga and Jerome." I said and I felt her arms tighten around me.

" I dreamed that when we got here I went and fucked Tyga then got back in the bed with you and you asked if I was still sleeping with him I said yea and you asked if I wanted to stop I said yea and you asked why I kept going back to Tyga I told you because he never hurt me and then you started to beat me up because of it and you called me a cow" she said I lifted up her face and wiped her tears and kissed her.

"I would never call you a cow.. A heifer maybe but never a cow" I said and she laughed and I just smiled.

"That felt so real love, it felt so fucking real" she said and kissed my chest.

"I'm not that guy anymore bae, I'll never be that guy again." I said kissing her forehead.