CHAPTER 49: I NEED THIS

DEANNA

DEANNA

The promo tour was finally over and I was happy we been out here for another month and time fly's when your having fun well half of fun cause this last month Chris haven't said anything to me he would look at me but not a world when we would gout to party at a club he lived it up like a single man I wont lie and say I wasn't bothered cause I was very bothered by it but hey this is what I asked for and when people would ask him how's the married life he would just say what's that? And of course that made people we was with look at me and I would just shrug then walk off. Right now we was having our final dinner before we all split up and went back home. I wanted to go back to VA but I had moved the kids to L.A and they was in school so I wasn't going to pull them out again that's just stupid.

I was sitting at the table next to Tasha checking things on my phone really killing time I was ready to go I wasn't going to ride back on the bus I had my jet here and ready bags pack on the jet so once I leave here I'm headed home to my babies then start looking for a bigger house my old house was too small for all these big kids.

"Are you okay" Tasha asked I looked up at her and smiled.

"Yea I'm fine just checking some email" I said and went back to checking it I saw I had one from my doctor so I was reading it and unknown to me Tasha was reading it to nosey much? I read one line over and over again I happen to look up and notice Chris was looking at me and then I looked at Tasha she smiled at me.

"You not hungry Dee?" Hood asked

"Nawl not really" I said and passed my plate to him. "I'll be back" got up from the table and went right to the bathroom and just stood there leaning over the sink after a few minutes Tasha came in I just looked at her and broke down in tears she pulled me to her hugging me tight.

"How far along are you?" Tasha asked and I looked up at her and stepped back.

"3 months that was the email from my doctor I went there before the tour" I said wiping my face.

"Aww we're having another baby" Tasha sang.

"Yea" I said she looked at me weird.

"What else is wrong?" Tasha asked

"It's Chris he haven't spoke to me since the day he left my dressing room like a month ago, he told me if I don't act right I'll end up divorce and alone" I said

"No he didn't I can't believe he said that" Tasha said

"He was right tho I have been acting really selfish tho I was wrong" I said

"He hit you" Tasha said

"He pushed me yes but it was a mistake and now I've lost him I'm so fucking stupid" I said she hugged me again