Chapter 23: GIRLFRIENDS!!

DEANNA

DEANNA

I laid there so long crying about my mom til I feel asleep after I don't know about 3 or 4 hours of sleeping I felt a tap on my shoulder and I slow opened my eyes and saw Tasha standing there holding CJ and I sat up slowly and looked around and didn't see Chris anywhere.

"Tash what's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing he was whining and the guys went to got pick up something for everyone to eat and I heard him so I picked him up." she said and sat down on the bed.

"Thank you, come to mommy CJ (he comes to me) are you hungry?" I ask

"Yes" CJ says and I look at him then at Tasha

"What?" she asks

"He talked, he hasn't talked since I meet him he talked" I said kissing CJ's forehead and smiled and got up and so did Tasha we walked to the door she stopped me and hugged me.

"It's good to see you happy that's all" she says

"I am me and Chris are getting married again" I say and show her the ring and I smile and she looks at it and hugs me again and we walk out the room.

"MOMMY"CJ says and I smile harder

"Yes I'm your mommy" I say and he hugs me we walk down stairs to the living room where all the woman are.

"I wanna hold him" Marie says and gets him and he smiles at her.

"He called me mommy, I'm so happy yall he hasn't spoken since we got him and he called me mommy" I said smiling hard and Tasha walked to me and put her arm around my shoulder and just stands there.

"I'm your auntie Marie hi, handsome" Marie says and CJ smiles at her.

"So yall really believe all of them went to go get us food and coming right back?" I asked

"Yea why?" Marie asked

"They did this to us last time, they said they was going to bring back food and they left and went to a car show brought a few cars then went shopping then they went and ate and then brought us food back after we all had cooked and wasn't hungry. I say we go to the salon get our nails and hair done then go eat cause waiting on them they won't show up for another hour or so." I says and they all shake their heads yea and we get our purses and when leave the house. After a drive we make it to a salon and all go in and start to have a good time getting our nails done and our hair done.

 After a drive we make it to a salon and all go in and start to have a good time getting our nails done and our hair done